Nokia n73 issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nokia n73 issue.

My girlfriend recently got a new n73, but already now there's a big issue with it.

She can't receive messages all of a sudden, and a weird icon showing up right below the power "bar". It looks something like: <-]

I have no clue what is going on, anyone else experienced this?
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Searched on google and this seems to be a fairly common problem...
    Link:http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/...cending&page=1
    I suggest you update the firmware on the phone.

Comment

Those issues was mostly for N61, but yeah, it leans to updating the firmware. Thanks.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
        Those issues was mostly for N61, but yeah, it leans to updating the firmware. Thanks.
        Yeah in the end someone mentioned the same problem for the N73 i think.. I just read it quick

Comment

It normally means that there are text messages stuck in the outbox, if you clear the outbox the symbol will go away. This won't solve your problem though

Comment

Thanks, that's a good bit of info to know.

Comment

you oldbag.

Comment

Whippersnapper!

Comment

Working...
                X