Continuum won't launch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuum won't launch?

Little over a week ago, I tried to launch Continuum, but it just won't. I'll hit the shortcut, the hourglass shows up for a couple seconds, then nothing. The process doesn't even show up in task manager. I've tried going through the start menu, I've un-installed and then re-installed, but it won't launch. There are no anti viruses or anything on right now either, so I don't know whats up?

Suggestions? (BTW I suck at computers, so if you guys could dumb your advice down to retard level, that'd be great).
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

right click on continuum icon and click on run as then press ok and see if that works out.
    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Nothing =\
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

if you have installed any spyware programs recently, that could be a problem.

also, try running continuum on a non-administrator user account (if you are using xp/vista)
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

The best solution is to look at the other gazillion threads made about exactly this problem with exactly this title. My spider sense says this is a good idea, I'm tingly all over.
          "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Try to follow the tips given here:
            http://www.ssforum.net/index.php?showtopic=13180
            Maverick
            Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
            Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
            Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
            Subspace Statistics Administrator
            Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Working...
            X