No announcement yet.

Temperature Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I brought my CPU Vcore Voltage down to 1.6v, it was in 1.75, I wonder what the default is for an Athlon XP 2100+ (not thoroughbred)
    jee

Comment

1.75 is the default for a 2100+ XP Paly
      1.6 is the default for a 2100+ XP T-Bred B
      How low shoud I lay my mines?

Comment

If you could show me how the inside of your comp looks like, i could some things up for you.

Most likely you have a bad airflow in the case, meaning buy a new case or try to bind the wires in 1 spot.

On the other hand, you could just get a better cpu cooler, since the one from AMD isn't a very good. It's just adequate. Also get 2 80 mm fans (if your case can have those) and put one in the bottom front of the case, so it blows air in the case. The other one somewhere above, so it blows air out of the case.
        Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

One 80mm in the bottom front, one 60mm in the back, can't get an 80mm in the back and won't buy an adapter because of it. I'm gonna order a new cpu fan today.
          jee

Comment

Get a heatsink that uses a TMD fan. those are powerful but quiet.
            How low shoud I lay my mines?

Comment

TMD?

I ordered a Glacialtech Igloo 2400 Pro already, would have gone for 2500 Pro but couldn't find it anywhere.
              jee

Comment

I'm glad I know alot.
                I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

well my problem is pretty much solved now with the new cooler, ABS II temperature down to 50
                  jee

Comment

Working...
                  X