server issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server issues?

wtf is going on, and when should i bother logging back in? im tired of re logging every 2 minutes....
    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

i'm not really having any issues logging in, but then again, i don't play subspace

so perhaps this is not my area of expertise
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      i'm not really having any issues logging in, but then again, i don't play subspace

so perhaps this is not my area of expertise
      fail
      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
        wtf is going on, and when should i bother logging back in? im tired of re logging every 2 minutes....
        this is happening to me too, after every twd match since the problem with the server i get disconnected, ffs
        Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
        2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
        2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Working...
        X