Weird connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird connection.

i dont get it, i've been using the same wireless connection for over a year. and lately i have been getting massive lag (like 30-50 c2s ploss). and the only way to TEMPORARILY fix it is to reset the router. im getting near the point of buying 500 feet of ethernet cable and running it to my laptop. i have a wrt54gs linksys router. i have no idea whats wrong. its freaking wierd. but if anyone knows something, let me know.

well distensions been causing some zone lag, but usually during the holidays my isp will usually fuck my connections. At&t have done this 3 years running =/
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

http://www.wirelessnetworkproducts.c...ROD&ProdID=846

CAT5E Outdoor Ethernet Cable (raw, no connectors).

500 feet;
      Coiled.UL dual listed for CMX OUTDOOR/-CMR, withstands the low temperatures found in colder regions down to -40°C without jacket cracking.

Aimed at providing convenience and flexibility, all cables are manufactured, tested, and approved to UL, the NEC and applicable TIA/EIA standards.

* UL Listed * ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B.2 * Flame-Retardant PVC jacket * Tru-Mark Sequential Footage Marking * CMX Outdoor-CMR

Comment

cheaper to jsut take it form ym school, they leave the spools just sitting in the hall ways, easy just throw a box outside and pick it up on my way home. been thinking bout it for a while.

Comment

Help this man

The Trenches will never flourish without him.
          1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
          Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
          1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
          1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
          beam> stfu tsunami
          Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
          beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
          Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by Age View Post
            Help this man

The Trenches will never flourish without him.
            i agree 100%

Comment

Working...
            X