Forum Jump & User CP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Jump & User CP

On the lower right hand corner of the webpage there is located a "Forum Jump" where a drop-down list of sub-sections on the forum can be selected. I've noticed on a few annoying occasions while I'm in "User CP" the mousewheel-down scroll function works but the mousewhee-up scroll function does not work.

However I do not experience this while viewing regular forums. I hate clicking the up button on the screen. What's the dealeo?

in fact I think it might be a glitch . . . User Control Panel is on the top of that drop down on any page.. maybe not being able to scroll down then up the list is because there is nothing above "User Control Panel" on the list? I just tried it out..

I clicked User Control Panel on the list, loaded the page.. able to scroll down but not back up.

Then I clicked Private Messaging, the 2nd on the list.. I'm able to scroll down and up.

It's not really that big of a deal but its a function that just doesn't work :P

Comment

Which browser are you using?
      Maverick
      Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
      Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
      Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
      Subspace Statistics Administrator
      Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Happens on Internet Explorer (here at work) and Mozilla Firefox, on my PC and on my laptop. (latest versions of both browsers)

Windows XP Pro 2002, SP3 on both home PC and work PC
        Laptop has Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005, SP3

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
          However I do not experience this while viewing regular forums. I hate clicking the up button on the screen. What's the dealeo?
          get a mouse with a roller, newb. THIS IS 2009

and its not a bug, its your computer. it works fine for me. MEANING ITS NOT A BUG gg

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
            get a mouse with a roller, newb. THIS IS 2009

and its not a bug, its your computer. it works fine for me. MEANING ITS NOT A BUG gg
            I do have a mouse with a roller. Click "User CP" on the top left of your screen. When the page loads, go to the bottom right where it says Forum Jump, try and use your mousewheel on that list.

Comment

From usercp you could just click the "SSCU Trench Wars Forums" link if you want to see the list of all the forums.
              While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
              Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Works for me
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I hate to say it but even when we find it's a bug, we currently are unable to fix it as we don't have access to the files of the forum.
                  If we do, we should upgrade the forum first so all kinds of bugs get solved with the upgrade package.

P.S. I don't have any odd behaviour in my browser (Google Chrome - you should use it too, it's a really nice browser).
                  Maverick
                  Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                  Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                  Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                  Subspace Statistics Administrator
                  Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                    I do have a mouse with a roller. Click "User CP" on the top left of your screen. When the page loads, go to the bottom right where it says Forum Jump, try and use your mousewheel on that list.
                    just did, works for me in the little box too.. and i use firefox

Comment

Working...
                    X