Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackberry or Nokia- long lasting phone needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry or Nokia- long lasting phone needed.

well recently over the last year or so I’ve been through a variety of phones and I'm getting tired of switching phones, some because of poor reliability other because they had awful UIs but I'm down to a final two long term ones the blackberry Bold (was going to her the storm but it has terrible reviews and my friend has one and said don't go there.) or the ever reliable Nokia's- Nokia e71. Has anyone had/have these phones and what are they like?
    Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

lg rumor
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

What are you using your phone for? Find one that serves that purpose first, then worry about the small things.

Comment

Mr. 420 What are you using your phone for? Find one that serves that purpose first, then worry about the small things.
        well I will be using it to do e-mails, browsing, good to do and organising features and needs to have some sort of flexibility of what I can put on there when I used the Iphone I found that I could pretty much stick anything on there every easily and I’ve used the OS of Nokia before and found that you can add and remove things at your will but I’ve used LG viewty for a bit now, overall an Ok phone but the touch screen is not so responsive especially if you've used a Iphone so LG is out of the question.

Only reason I didn't like the Iphone was the it was too bulky, I also have an Ipod so I don't want to have two ipods and prefer having my music seperate to my phone. Yes, I know the Bold is fairly bulky but i feel it would work better for me than the Iphone did.
        Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

Scrollball on my blackberry blows balls. Don't know the other phone.
          Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
          3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
          1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
          1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
          1:Markmrw> :O
          1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

PureOwnage Scrollball on my blackberry blows balls. Don't know the other phone.
            what one have you got PO? how is the UI is it easy to use and fluid? and any other info i should know about blackberrys

Comment

blackberry for sure
              audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
              DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
              Azreal> LOloL
              cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

well its been a while since i made the decision but i ended up getting a BB storm and i love it don't think i'll will ever swtich to another brand this phone is amazing e-mails, web browisng sat nav everything that i could possibly need. its so easy to use and the touch screen with the big button thing is amazing too normal touch screens feel so weird now and feel tacky. and all those reviews about this phone was just people who cba to update software etc. for future ref Blackberry is defo the way to go

Comment

Working...
                X