Windows Media Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Media Player

Ok, so I downloaded this movie see, and I had it in .avi format. But friggin WMP cannot play it. How the hell can wmp now play an .avi video, isn't that one of the most common video types? Anyway, so i download this video converter, and i freakin converted it to .wmv file(perfect thing for wmp). But the shit, still couldn't paly the .wmv saying it was missing a DivX codec.

So, I download that codec, and it STILL won't work.

I dont want to download the DivX or anykind of other player simply because I use WMP to sync a lot of music, and it's easier than itunes or in the case of DivX, i don't know how.

So any suggestions?
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Media Player Classic
    Combined Community Codec Pack
    Haali Media Splitter

(I didn't read what you posted, just something about codecs)
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
      Media Player Classic
      Combined Community Codec Pack
      Haali Media Splitter

(I didn't read what you posted, just something about codecs)
      Voitko olla enää turha? Ei, oikeastaan kuitenkin Turpa kiinni SERTIFI
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Geez para u dont know how to view a video? Download VLC player for free. It plays anything, and you dont have to worry about codecs cuz they are build in. You wont lose Mediaplayer if you install VLC player BTW. Just use VLC for video and Mediaplayer for music.
        Installing codec packs is messy.

Comment

vlc, u newb

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
            vlc, u newb
            vlc is a piece of crap. i hate it.
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

download vlc it plays everything, even pos FLAC files. pascone hates everything fuk it. get vlc
              5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
              5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
              5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
              5:Melanoma> aight cool
              5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
              5:Oops> what?
              5:Melanoma> ye
              5:Oops> you serious?
              5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
              5:Melanoma> fu
              5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
              5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

itunes is the biggest piece of shit, pascone loves it.

and i use WINAMP for my music, VLC for all videos.

Comment

Download the K-Lite Codec Pack, there's some expanded edition out that has all the video/audio codecs you'd need with the VLC player bundled.
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                    itunes is the biggest piece of shit, pascone loves it.

and i use WINAMP for my music, VLC for all videos.
                    i have an ipod. i don't love itunes, but it's not that bad. sure it burns memory like crazy, but whatever. its 2009, get some ram and move on
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

VLC plays most things. Only 1 file type I have found it doesnt(im using an old version so it may play it now) is like FLV I believe. whatever filetype the addon for firefox that downloads video you are steaming is, doesnt like to play in vlc.

Comment

vlc doesnt play .rm real media files either

Comment

itunes is shit its abig faggot about letting u get music and shit zune program is way better. doesnt give a fuk if u copyrighted ur shit.
                          5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                          5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                          5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                          5:Melanoma> aight cool
                          5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                          5:Oops> what?
                          5:Melanoma> ye
                          5:Oops> you serious?
                          5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                          5:Melanoma> fu
                          5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                          5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
                            itunes is shit its abig faggot about letting u get music and shit zune program is way better. doesnt give a fuk if u copyrighted ur shit.
                            neither does itunes. you're apparently too handicapped to run itunes

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                              Ok, so I downloaded this movie see, and I had it in .avi format. But friggin WMP cannot play it. How the hell can wmp now play an .avi video, isn't that one of the most common video types? Anyway, so i download this video converter, and i freakin converted it to .wmv file(perfect thing for wmp). But the shit, still couldn't paly the .wmv saying it was missing a DivX codec.

So, I download that codec, and it STILL won't work.

I dont want to download the DivX or anykind of other player simply because I use WMP to sync a lot of music, and it's easier than itunes or in the case of DivX, i don't know how.

So any suggestions?
                              UR A FUCKING IDIOT FAGGOT, DOWNLOAD DIVX PLAYER AND YOU DONT HAVE TO USE IT IF YOU DONT WANT, IT MAKES IT SO THE FUCKIN AVI PLAYS IN UR WMP, SO STFU AND GO DOWNLOAD DIVX PLAYER.

AND HERES A LINK TO THE FREE FUCKIN PLAYER U FAGGOT http://www.divx.com/en/products/software/windows/divx
                              IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
                              yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
                              Originally posted by tone
                              no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

Working...
                              X