Help with file transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with file transfer

Hello again aeveryone, this is your old buddy Mayo Inc.! Hopefully some of you remember me, I havent played a while but I need some tech help and hopefully theres someone here who can assist me. I'm getting ready to reformat my PC, but I don't want to lose my music, it would take too long to rip it all to cd so ive asked my roommate if I can store my stuff on his Mac and get it off, but I'm not sure how I could connect to his Mac via my PC... can anyone help?

sorry if im breaking the file sharing rules or something, this is simply just a backup thing

You are hot white stuff What's up???

As far as i know which is quite limited, there's no direct way to connect the pc and mac.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

yeah man im having a lot of trouble with it aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFDJHsfhajsf mattey is chillin with me though

Comment

anyone got an ftp server or somethin i could use?

Comment

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1549

Comment

Use your router if you've got one and create a shared folder/drive. I've never done it with macos and win though.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Go out an buy a Seagate, West. Dig. or whatever brand outboard drive and move all your music on to that. I got 4 1TB drives filled with music...2 of these are simply mirrors of the other.

Seagate was offering a 650MB Outboard drive for $85 the other day online.

Have lost too much info in the past on old Hard Drives that I prefer to keep them off the O.S. systems drive anymore...btw if your Motherboard is set for eSata, you can get the Seagate drives with this that allows for 3GB a sec. transfer speeds.
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
              X