Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what does this Infractions 1/4 (24) near my name means ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does this Infractions 1/4 (24) near my name means ?

here, at tw forums please ?:afro:
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

It's apart of the system that former forumer DangerGirl implemented to deal with people who broke the forum rules. If you did something wrong like racism for instance, a forum staffer would add an infraction onto you that dealt punishment at the time but if you accumulated enough infractions you would receive a higher punishment that could last longer than what was originally meant to be. So like if you were caught with racial slurs repeatedly your fourth infraction would give you a ban sentence longer than what you would get for racism.

Get it?
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I don't get it. There is nothing of the sort anywhere near my name!
      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Because you were never given an infraction during the time it was being implemented

We don't really use it nowadays anymore

It'd be an insult to us all if we continued DangerGirl's plans
        sigpic

Comment

lets see

1/4(118)
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
            It's apart of the system that former forumer DangerGirl implemented to deal with people who broke the forum rules. If you did something wrong like racism for instance, a forum staffer would add an infraction onto you that dealt punishment at the time but if you accumulated enough infractions you would receive a higher punishment that could last longer than what was originally meant to be. So like if you were caught with racial slurs repeatedly your fourth infraction would give you a ban sentence longer than what you would get for racism.

Get it?
            ya right.

so what does this number fucking means
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

It means absolutely nothing anymore.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

yep we don't use the infraction system anymore, it's just a permanent reminder of how bad we were during those old times.

I myself have one too, 3/8 (48)
                sigpic

Comment

posting to see if i have infractions

edit: nope, aw man <

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

i can give you one if you'd like
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                      posting to see if i have infractions

edit: nope, aw man <
                      shy nice guy there

Comment

Infractions were placed to keep the white man down
                        sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                        I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                        tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                        im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                        i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Working...
                        X