X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bosshawk
    save it as a bitmap file

then open the file in a paint or graphics program
    then use the "save as" in that program which should hopefully have some compression formats like gif or jpg

if you dont have a graphics program installed, then IE probably doesnt know how to use the format, so you need to go to a downloads site and download a graphics editing program
    well you cant really save a gif as a bitmap can you? It would only save that frame not all the frames that make up the gif.
    ()_()
    (0.o)
    (")(")

Comment

if its giving you the option to save it as a bitmap it should save the file as a bitmap

something to try i guess
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Basicly the same thing I said to do in the first place, it will save as the file ext if you set it.

Comment

First way...
          Download latest version of IE, so that bug should be fixed.

Second way...
          Save that image as *.bmp after that open that picture to Photo Shop/Paint Shop Pro and justsave it as *.jpg/*.gif/what ever you want.
          - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Doesn't anyone find it funny that after I help Heatha fix the problem they all want to put their 2 cents in just for a free post. Anyone?

Comment

Ive got a problem bout saving and opening my screenshots (well not saving) cos i know how to rename them but when i go to open them it says Paint Shop Pro 30 day Trial Is over
              and i cant open them anymore now the trial version is over cos its in the psp7 formate .bmp and it open in the psp7 window....?

Comment

Use paint it comes with even win 3.1. Start, program Accessories, paint should be down the list. If its in a .bmp I don't see a problem with paint being able to open it.

Comment

Right click -> Open with ->Save as (add .gif) see if that works cuz it worked for me

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                  1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                  1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                  ---
                  5:waven> freeze
                  5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                  5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                  5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                  5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                  5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                  5:Freeze> LOL
                  5:waven> that's how things work around here
                  --
                  1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Ice Storm those are all old post that have been sloved.

Comment

Working...
                    X