No announcement yet.

GFX Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My VCR broke so I bought myself a Radeon AIW 7500 . Got it pretty cheap too. Of course, I guess you are probably more interested in graphical output than the multimedia features.

It is kind of neat to be able to play my PS2 on my computer though.

Comment

thanks fuck holes

I bought the Asylum 5600 GeforceFX
      It fucked up my computer so bad
      It basically brought my resoultion to 800x600 and its locked so i cant change it, changed my colors from 32 to 8-bit color
      and then deleted a system file!

THANKS FER UR HELP!

EDIT: That was all during driver installation
      Last edited by DoTheFandango; 07-26-2003, 12:41 PM.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandagorian
        DoTheFandago, I'd go with a 5900 FX ultra 256 mb ddr. But do you want to spend all your money on a video card?, and do you actually play games that require a card much like this?, or will you play games that need a card like this? $350 American - $400 American is what you can get a FX 5900 for. Best 2 cards for your moeny right now is the FX 5900 256s mb ddr and the Radeon 9800 pro 128 mb.

Mandagorian is right... The ATI 9800 Pro is an excellent card. Go with that one.

Comment

I've never built my own computer ... how do you go about doin it? Enlighten me.

Comment

I dont know which shitty one i have
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

for my work experience i learned how to build PCs

its quite interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                for my work experience i learned how to build PCs

its quite interesting
                Can you show me a website that could help me out or give me a list of stuff I would need to get?

Comment

Its Ancient???

Try this... Matrox Mystique (1996) PCI GFX card.. 4megs... now that was ancient...

My new RADEON 7000 is much better....

I now get 60 fps

before I got 20fps

I big improvement and cheap....

I cant afford to pay $300 for top of the line right now... maybe later..thanks for advice..

60fps.. is more than enough for subspace.....

I don't play FPS much anyways.... so good enough

Comment

Originally posted by WiseCherub
                    Its Ancient???

Try this... Matrox Mystique (1996) PCI GFX card.. 4megs... now that was ancient...

My new RADEON 7000 is much better....

I now get 60 fps

before I got 20fps

I big improvement and cheap....

I cant afford to pay $300 for top of the line right now... maybe later..thanks for advice..

60fps.. is more than enough for subspace.....

I don't play FPS much anyways.... so good enough
                    Yeah, it's ancient. Of course it's going to feel better than a 4 MB one, but it doesn't mean it's the best out there. Like I said before it's a big improvent over your old one. The thing is, as people live on with their computers, they find more uses for it. That requires more resources. This card will probably only be sufficient enough for a while, probably a year or less. Like I tell you, don't buy from future shop unless you like paying double. You don't need to pay $300 for it. A top of the line card can probably be found in the $200 range or less if you go with OEMs.

Sufficient if you build your own computer you will have all that you need in the motherboard manual. That's all I ever use, as it tells you how to install your processor, memory, jumper settings, ect. If I don't understand a term or something, I look it up in the net, but it's all in the motherboard book.

Comment

http://www.ocaddiction.com/articles/...adeon_9800pro/

Get the 9800 pro it's 100 dollars less and all around works better. read the review above if you don't believe me.

oh btw.... www.newegg.com buy from there cheapest you will ever find with excellent service and fast shipping.. I guarantee.

Comment

Working...
                      X