This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trenchwars setings

I would realy like the ship settings and other relevant things thath trenchwars uses
    I want them becouse you have one of the best balanced and fun games I've seen on subspace
    and I want to make a lan server (big outdoor lan in holland 1500 peeps www.campzone.nl) and i thought thath we might get a good few ppl to play a bit of subspace but it would realy take long to get the settings right and thath's also since i onely once made a server b4 so plz help me out

if u need to mail me mail to ronin@xs2.be

greetz RoNiN

ps. the lan lasts til 4th of august so it would be nice to have a quick reply (for better or worse)

The settings are closely guarded and have not (to my knowledge) ever been released upon request, not even for such purposes. I would suggest that you try creating your own and tweaking them to get them close. You can figure out most of the important stuff through experimentation anyway. It may not be exactly the same, but it may suit your purposes without having to go through the red tape.

Comment

I was going to ask for the same thing, I have been making maps that I would like to submit; but I wanted to test them first. Sounds like I'll have to hash out the settings on my own. If I figure any of them out, I'll send them to you.

Comment

The settings are the responsibility of TW Dev and the Staff of Trench Wars. They are not released for use on other servers, or for private use. If you have a map, please talk to the current TWDev Manager (who I believe is Wingzero) in game.

Comment

Working...
        X