IE Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE Problem

I don't know how it happened, but here's the problem. I can't save pictures as anything but bitmaps (.bmp) anymore. I didn't change any options, and I've tried restarting and updating IE, but it hasn't fixed. It just did it one day out of the blue... More details if anyone knows what the hell I'm talking about.
    Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Update IE through Windows update or you could just rename the "pic".bmp to .jpg .gif before you save it. Deleting your temporary internet files could also fix it.

Edit:Heatha had the same problem,

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...?threadid=4300

Edit: When you side click save as, put in the .jpg.... not after it is downloaded as a .bmp. You could also download it as a .bmp then open it with a image editor and save it as a a .jpg or .gif.
    Last edited by Kolar; 08-19-2003, 04:57 AM.

Comment

It doesn't work to rename it, I've tried. I'll look at the other thread and clear the cache and double-check for updates... Sigh. ;_;
      Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Edit: It worked once then stopped working again. If I have to clear my cache every time I want to save a picture, I'll be quite annoyed. -_-

I should note that I have Irfanview and I could do a batch convert, but I am also lazy.
        Last edited by Bluedandy; 08-19-2003, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X