Old "LP'sP and Tapes" on to CD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old "LP'sP and Tapes" on to CD?

Any one know of a program for this...... I talked to Kolar about it but he was kinda stumped, then I talked to my cosin who has his own studio and he told me some thing and I forgot. I tried "Cool edit 2.0" but thats to complex for me. So does any one know of any thing else? thanks
    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

yea what you gotta do is hook le turn table into your line in hole on your video card then open a sound porgam i use acid pro and press the record button and then flip the switch blast the wax and record that shit to lush indestructable mp3 for the world to hear
    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

And in English?......... and I think I need to plug it into my sound card....... or I could be wrong?

Comment

Tricer's instructions were pretty spot-on.

- Get a 1/8" male stereo plug -> split RCA male cable.
        - Plug the two RCAs into the L/R outputs of your turntable.
        - Plug the 1/8" plug into the "Line-In" port on your soundcard.
        - Use some sort of program (Acid, Soundforge, CoolEdit, Goldwave, etc) to record, record, record.
        - Pat yourself on the back for being so goddamn awesome.

That's all it takes. I use SoundForge, but any program that can use DirectX plugins is pretty badass. Especially for vinyl->MP3, I've got a nice little pop/click filter that can sweeten up a piece of vinyl in an outstanding way.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Thx conc I under stood the basics of it I was just looking for a "recording LP's and TAPES to CD for idiots" kind of program

Comment

Working...
          X