Flash Movies on a Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Movies on a Website

I may have posted it before, but im trying to put a flash movie on a ftp and watch it... how do i do that

Im using AOL FTP.. members.aol.com/zeldasam619/canada.swf what am i doing wrong?
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Are you FTPing the file canada.swf to your AOL account? Make sure your transfer type is Binary not ASCII.

Comment

yes i am

I go on AOL, Keyword FTP Up load it as Binary to my /zeldasam619 location.

when i go to the site, its just a white screen that keeps loading
      again the link is - members.aol.com/zeldasam619/canada.swf
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Have you tried viewing it from where ever it is on your computer? Double-click the file or in your browser open and browse to the file on your computer.

If you can view the file on your computer, and you are ftping binary, check the filesizes to make sure the whole file was uploaded.

After that, I have no freakin clue.

Comment

does it say file not found or some shit about how you dont have permission to access
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

Internet Connection might be too slow to load it.. is it big? Instead of viewing from the source; try putting it onto a *.html with a black backround and see if theres still a white spot in the site.

This could also be a problem with the animation itself, make sure you accidentally put in a stop action or something at the start?

Don't give up :\
            // cool //

Comment

How big is too big?
              I think it is something like 2-3k

HOw would i go about putting on a website like that.

Comment

Did you try it on an html page like this?:

No space between the clsid: and D27..... I added the space to eliminate the emoticon.

<OBJECT classid="clsid: D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0"
                WIDTH=550 HEIGHT=400>
                <PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="canada.swf"> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#FFFFFF> <EMBED src="canada.swf" quality=high bgcolor=#FFFFFF WIDTH=550 HEIGHT=400 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED>
                Last edited by HeavenSent; 10-20-2003, 08:50 AM.

Comment

ARGH! It worked for a while then I reuploaded it and now the .swf consists of just white. This is seriously pissing me off. It must be something in the way it is getting saved.

www.geocities.com/zeldasam619/canada.html
                  Last edited by DoTheFandango; 10-20-2003, 03:37 PM.

Comment

All done

Fuck all of you I forgot to hit the export movie button.

www.geocities.com/zeldasam619/canada2.swf

C+P it because it wont allow Forum to Site linking.

Comment

It's cute eh

Comment

Working...
                      X