Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cookies

Conc won't help me anymore so I turn to you:
    I dunno whats up with my IE but it's not saving passwords for sites anymore, i get some weirdo certificate thing that I don't understand when I start IE and it goes to my homepage (auto login of hotmail). Can anyone help me? Ask me anything about my problem and I'll answer best I can.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

I think there is an option in IE which allows the comp to delete the cookies once in a couple of day when you put in on. Just put it off or change some settings from your IE
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

First off as standard security you should have it auto login... With that aside, let me see if I understand what's going on.

You have your home page setup to hotmail auto login.
      You open up IE - it starts going to hotmail.
      You get a security certificate - **Can you post what it says**

Have you DLed anything recently that might fidle with IE settings? Have you changed anything?

Vitron

Comment

I dont think I've changed anything or dl'd anything that would change my settings. I tell it to remember log me in automatically, but it never does
        here is what it shows me:
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

A certificate is used for secure sites. I'm not sure if this certificate is given by the site or by your browser (I think it's your browser), but the certificate is out of date.

Did the system date on your computer recently change? If your date is wrong, the certificate might not really be expired. If you view the certificate and it is expired, I think you have to download a newer version of your browser.

Comment

Working...
          X