Subspace Scores Doesn't Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subspace Scores Doesn't Work

Here is my problem. Over 2 years ago when I used to play pub more often i would check my scores for subspace to see what rank i was and everything. But in the past 2 years i have yet to find one site that works in giving me my scores. right now every site i goto gives me this same link.
    http://edome.fi.soneraplaza.net/subspace/scores.html

But it hasnt worked for me in over 2 years. It says "connot find server" or whatever. It isn't my settings on my computer or anything like that becuase every other website i goto works just find without any problems. I've tried pinging the server in the command prompt but the request just times out.

This isn't just me. it's a few in my own squad can't get it to work ethier. Could someone help me out with this problem? give me an alternitive website to check scores or how to fix this problem. They used to have more then one website, but i've searched everywhere and can't seem to find it. Thanks.

well it works for me

Comment

It works for a lot of people. But it also doesn't work for a lot of people i know. Just could anyone give me a reason or a way around it? It's probably some routers but it doesn't make sense that everyone in north florida can't reach the server it seams.. lol. everyone in europe has no problem...

Any help would be apriciated...

Comment

I finaly got access to the website. A friend pmed me in game who had taken some networking clases. He had me try adding a proxy server. It worked. so you can delete this if you want... heh

Comment

Working...
        X