Elim freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elim freezing

Every once in awhile I'll head into elim or baseelim and as I enter the arena the game completely freezes up. It'll be frozen for a few minutes and trying to get out by alt-tabbing or cntr-alt-del doesn't work. It will unfreeze after awhile but I'll be disconnected of course. This has happened across several different computers and on both version .38 and .39pre1

Damn it's annoying. Any other ideas about getting around this?
    I can't dodge, I can't aim, only thing about me is the way I lame.

Step one: Purchase yourself an automobile, it doesn't have to be fancy, just something to transport yourself.
    Step two: Purchase/Steal a banjo.
    Step three: Get in the automobile and have the banjo with you, drive as far in one direction away from your computer as the gas in the automobile will take you.
    Step four: Establish yourself in the local community as "The banjo man" and live there for the rest of your days.
    sage

Comment

Run an anti virus scan and spy bot on both computers. If it still is freezing then uninstall Continuum and delete the Continuum folder.

Edit: No need for another post but I do NOT recommend editing your registry, theres no need to even search though it in this case.
      Last edited by Kolar; 01-07-2004, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Don't forget to check your registrary for extra continuum files hidden :-)

Start, run, regedit, search "continuum", delete

Don't mess around too much in there..it could seriously screw your computer up

Comment

or just take of those advanced graphic options. could work if u are using some old ndvidia card.

Comment

Working...
          X