Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3d Prosavage8 graphics card?

i have the above card on a new tower, same old 17" monitor

on the old tower (both running xp) i could enter TW's at a 1280 res no probs

now if i do it says my freq is outta range, says im above 70, usually 74 or 80 depending on what i was trying to do

and i can hear the noise of tw's but it wont let me see anything

any ideas?

is it a setting im missing?

i run my windows at 32bit, and on a 1084 res, same as before, so shouldnt be an issue there

is it the graphics card?
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

First, I would try going into the View-->Options-->Graphics tab in Continuum and changing the color depth to 8 bit (if it isn't already).

Is this a new hard drive/installation of Windows? If so, all you probably need to do is get some updated drivers for your videocard. A quick look on Google found this:

http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=70

Make sure you go into the Control Panel and find the exact model of the videocard and then just download the right drivers from that page. If you don't see it on that page, just go to www.google.com and search a bit more.

You could also try updating your monitor drivers, but I don't know if it would help any. Worth a try I guess.

Hope it helps Boss...
    Last edited by Stabwound; 01-09-2004, 04:42 AM.
    sdg

Comment

weirdest damn thing

today i bumped my windows resolution to 1280x1024 and tried to get in, and it let me for some reason

hard to get used to on the eyes, i guess i could just change the monitor when i want to go into conitnuum lol

but anyways, i got in now at 1280/1024 with my graphics card enabled,

my fps is now 280 lol
      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Working...
      X