Graphics Lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics Lag

Hey, I recently bought an online racing game and to get straight to the point, it lags me to fuck on some of the more detailed tracks.

My PC is well over the minimum requirements so I just want to know are there any tweaking tips on the graphics side anyone can give me?

Also I have put a similar post on the official forum but I just want to know if theres anything you guys can reccomend me.

3dAnalyse doesnt help at all either.

"The game doesn't work for me! How do I fix it!"

You could try maybe giving some details...
    sdg

Comment

http://www.voodoofiles.com/3435

Game OS
      This has helped for some 3D games but it is hard to remove from your computer. I deleted the folder once and my computer wouldn't boot up and I had to do Windows repair....

Comment

sorry, i was in a rush when i posted this

my card is an NVidia GeForce MX 420 64mb and am using directx 9.0b.

Thanks Kolar, I'll take a look at that. EDIT: ahhh damn, i downloaded it but I dont have the VB6 DLLs and the link stated doesnt work, do you know a working link where I can get them?

And stabwound, you must have misread my post, I am only looking for graphics tweaking progs.
        Last edited by Mr. Peanuts; 02-23-2004, 01:11 PM.

Comment

I see that it's an ONLINE racing game...sure it isn't your lag?

Your video card is decent, another thing might to go download teh most recent drivers.

Comment

I have a nVidia GeForce FX 5600 and I have problems with the graphics in Halo, I have to run it on the lowest res.
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
              sorry, i was in a rush when i posted this

my card is an NVidia GeForce MX 420 64mb and am using directx 9.0b.

Thanks Kolar, I'll take a look at that. EDIT: ahhh damn, i downloaded it but I dont have the VB6 DLLs and the link stated doesnt work, do you know a working link where I can get them?

And stabwound, you must have misread my post, I am only looking for graphics tweaking progs.
              Your video card is the problem. It's too outdated to play the game. The only choice you have is to try and turn the graphic details/resolution of the game down. That would probably help, if possible.
              sdg

Comment

maybe your computer just sucks.

Comment

I have a GeForce 4 and Halo works fine. It just says 'cannot detect network settings' or something when I try to go online.

Comment

GeForce 4 and GeForce FX are not the same thing

Another reason why I love my Radeon 9600. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Adaydia
                      GeForce 4 and GeForce FX are not the same thing
                      Yeah, and the MX version is even worse. You have a shit card, my elephant tantalizing friend.

What racing game is this, btw?
                      Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Nah, my computer is decent, glacier.

Adeon, the game is Trackmania, made by some french developers. I don't think that it's available in america as I saw something on a site saying that it won't be released.

The problem is fixed now, I found an NVidia registry key on an overclocking site which fixed the problem.

And, it's not Connection lag as the client on it is not actually affected by connection lag.

Comment

Working...
                        X