• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Retirement) Banned because my power went out

?

​​
    -frog 2023

Last edited by Asteroid; 01-17-2023, 04:51 PM.

You do know that there are 1000s of better games out there, right? Just pick what you like and play it.

Comment

Hahaha haha shitter got bann3d good for you, go jump on an alias, remember when u said no ban can stop you?

ps. You and your ideas are dogshit, this is a typical laser sized freakout
      Last edited by TheSauce; 01-17-2023, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSauce View Post
        Hahaha haha shitter got bann3d good for you, go jump on an alias, remember when u said no ban can stop you?

ps. You and your ideas are dogshit, this is a typical laser sized freakout
        You are on a good way to become Jessup 2.0. Good job mate!

Comment

Originally posted by wiibimbo View Post
          You do know that there are 1000s of better games out there, right? Just pick what you like and play it.
          Have you got any game suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Asteroid View Post

Have you got any game suggestions?
            If you tell me what genre of games you like to play, I can help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by wiibimbo View Post

If you tell me what genre of games you like to play, I can help you out.
              Sure man, maybe something space orientated, made in the 90's. maybe something with one of the most toxic gaming environments you can think of? oh and it has to be 2D
              Some of the games I've played and enjoyed recently:
              Hollow Knight
              Terraria
              V Rising
              Blasphemous
              Cup Head
              Katana Zero
              Project Zomboid
              Starbound
              Lost Ark
              New World
              Fox Hole
              FPS Chess
              Elden Ring
              Sekiro
              Rocket League
              Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate
              Mount Your Friends 3D: A Hard man is good to climb
              Cursed to Golf

Games I'm waiting for:
              Outrider Mako
              Hollow Knight: Silksong
              Sea of Stars
              Palworld

lmk

Last edited by Asteroid; 01-18-2023, 02:06 AM. Reason: removed need for speed cuz its trash

Comment

Well, from what I saw, you like a diversity of games.
                Here are a couple that would definitely peak your interest:

- Half Life (1 and 2)
                - some older GTAs
                - the BioShock series
                - Baldur's Gate (3 is coming out this summer)
                - Persona games are now on PC
                - Portal 1 and 2
                - Mass Effect series
                - Elder Scrolls
                - maybe some older adventure point-and-click games like Grim Fandango, Full Throttle, Monkey Island
                - Golf It, Golf With Your Friends
                - Diablo
                - Witcher
                - Divinity: Original Sin
                - Starcraft
                - Red Dead Redemption
                etc.
                etc.

Just some cool games off the top of my head.
                For more suggestions, just go to Steam and search to your heart's content.

Comment

Cool maybe ill try out Red Dead Redemption or GTA RP, thanks palbroman! I'm waiting on Diablo 4 to come out aswell forgot to mention

Comment

?

​​
                    -frog 2023
                    Asteroid. I was hosting at the time. We had two matches going at the same time when two players, I think Exalt being one of them, entered from the arena you were playing in with him and said that you left after being 0-4. Prior to that, I noticed you saying multiple times that you did not want to play and that jav is no fun, etc. It appeared that you had left unhappy with the round. I was unaware of any mention of power outage.
                    Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
                    Rasaq> err moral

Comment

Originally posted by Bluff View Post

Asteroid. I was hosting at the time. We had two matches going at the same time when two players, I think Exalt being one of them, entered from the arena you were playing in with him and said that you left after being 0-4. Prior to that, I noticed you saying multiple times that you did not want to play and that jav is no fun, etc. It appeared that you had left unhappy with the round. I was unaware of any mention of power outage.
                      Lol I got unbanned but interesting statement brotherman, considering its literally the only ship that I actually play, also I've been making a training map for ship 2 since 2009 but yeah "Jav is no fun" your story has more holes in it than swisscheese LOL <3 I respect you though and I understand that people make mistakes, Staff quickly realised that MMR/TW was going to crumble without me so they made a highly educated decision to unban me, I respect it. I'm happy to be welcomed with open arms in the Trenchwars community <3
                      Attached Files

Comment

Holy fuck FROG take your meds you are getting dillusional. Better get your rating up before another ban fucks your face

Comment

frog is soft af
                          WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

Sure man, maybe something space orientated, made in the 90's. maybe something with one of the most toxic gaming environments you can think of? oh and it has to be 2D
                            Some of the games I've played and enjoyed recently:
                            Hollow Knight
                            Terraria
                            V Rising
                            Blasphemous
                            Cup Head
                            Katana Zero
                            Project Zomboid
                            Starbound
                            Lost Ark
                            New World
                            Fox Hole
                            FPS Chess
                            Elden Ring
                            Sekiro
                            Rocket League
                            Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate
                            Mount Your Friends 3D: A Hard man is good to climb
                            Cursed to Golf

Games I'm waiting for:
                            Outrider Mako
                            Hollow Knight: Silksong
                            Sea of Stars
                            Palworld

lmk
                            Chivalry 2 is a good multiplayer game if you're looking for that. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1824220/Chivalry_2/

If you liked Project Zomboid, you might like the original game it was based on (and is still updated by the community daily) Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead. It's the better game in every single way except the graphics and control scheme/learning curve. It's also free. https://cataclysmdda.org/

No Man's Sky is a good space game. https://store.steampowered.com/app/275850/No_Mans_Sky/

Dyson Sphere Program is a great space-based Factorio-type game. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...phere_Program/

Rimworld fits the 2d graphics thing and is a great game. https://store.steampowered.com/app/294100/RimWorld/

Dwarf Fortress is also a great 2d game that Rimworld was based on, which has been made easier to learn with the steam release: https://store.steampowered.com/app/9...warf_Fortress/

Stellaris is a good space strategy game. https://store.steampowered.com/app/281990/Stellaris/

Transcendence is a great free 2d space game with a ton in common with Subspace. It's also free. https://transcendence.kronosaur.com/

etc

Edit: As for toxic community, I have never found any game with the same level of it as Subspace. It's also not as fun anywhere else. I heard Mordhau has a lot of Nazi's and racists though, if that's what you want.
                            Last edited by Exalt; 01-30-2023, 10:17 PM.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

double post
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X