Easter Sunday MMR Tournament sponsored by ChatGPT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Sunday MMR Tournament sponsored by ChatGPT

With TWDT games paused today for Easter Sunday, I'm going to be hosting an MMR Tournament with the help of ChatGPT. Teams will be generated using MMRBot around 1pm CST today (normal start time for TWDT games). I will be using !mt to randomly create teams at the beginning of the tournament and players will remain with that team throughout the entirety of the tournament.

Tournament format is as follow:
    1. Round-robin stage with each team playing eachother once. Winning team gets 3 points, losing team gets 0 points.
    2. Playoff, single-elimination stage.
    3. Finals, best of 3

ChatGPT is prepped for the format and ready to assist me so if anything fks up we're just going to collectively blame the AI and hope it's peaceful to all of us once sentient in the near-future.

HYPE.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MMRTournamentRules.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	230.4 KB
ID:	1363761
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

AI sucks.

Didn't see this thread before the tournament happened so was just generally confused about what was going on.

Comment

Hey!
      Looking at how wiibimbo won it, I think fundamental issue with MMR is that in such format, it will be always won by player(s) who has most underrated rating. Its not like he had some amazing performances, but ended up on stronger freqs. Unlike lets say Racka, who in original format ended up with 4 ram ranchers, who all dont really jav on daily bases.
      Anyways thanx for hosting dwopple, was definitely more fun compared to random elim evening.

Comment

must have been another attempt later, the tournament I saw failed to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
          must have been another attempt later, the tournament I saw failed to complete.
          yes, first one was suppose to have fixed teams playing each other, but as some included random pubbers who left after first game, it was really doomed. Second one had 5 regular MMR games, with points calculated individually and then top 10 players matched each other in final.

Comment

When Jav isn't even mentioned in the opening post aside from the ChatGPT output, you know that WB is being actively erased from the community as MMR is just 'assumed' to be only Jav now.

Comment

Working...
            X