X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New features/changes to MMR - Kill races & changes new player registration

Hi all,

Sharing some new changes to MMRBot, courtesy of SpookedOne.

First, a different ruleset has been added for MMRD & MMRJ: Killrace
    • Points (kills) set to 50 (includes kills and out-of-base deaths)
    • Unlimited deaths
    • Lowered time limit from 20m to 15m; removed OT
    Second, the ability for new players to !signup via the MMRBot and immediately be eligible to !p has been removed. For context, this was a feature added early on to simplify the process for new / returning players who lost their original names a way to easily queue and jump straight into MMR. Now, new players must send a ?help call for a staffer to check for alts. Additionally, we've gone through and deactivated roughly 200 unknown, registered names.

Feel free to discuss below! Thanks again to Spooked for working on MMRBot improvements.
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

I played the kill race 2 times. I didn't realize until after both games were midway through because I did not see any notification of the game type listed before it began. Can we at least get a zone message telling what the game type setting will be BEFORE signing up to play it? I sadly think kill race in that arena with that terrible spawn zone is NOT good. Sitting in spawn waiting for kills seems the best strategy for fast kills so we either need a spawn kill bot in there or a MUCH bigger spawn zone or to do away with it completely.

I'm fine with 15 minute games! Hopefully it will stop all the people from whining about games being too long.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Good actions on aliasing ty guys.

Comment

Working...
      X