"When" TWD is reset. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "When" TWD is reset. . .

can we please get it more paralleled to TWL?

some changes, but i'm sure not all, include:

-removing full charges from DD and JD
    -2 subs for DD and JD in games of 5, 1 in 4vs4 (if possible)
    -lag limits?
    -turn off team chat or maybe limit blueouts to spec chat blueouts?
    -whatever changes are instituted in the 3 leagues (fixed damage, map changes, ship limits, point race etc)

i can still see a reason for having shipchanges in BD, even if they don't exist in LB, basically for a training/practice purpose.
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

i would like to know when it uh resets...

tee hee buh not a bad idea for 2 subs...just like wbduel..tee hee
    >^________^<!

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl

-removing full charges from DD and JD
      -lag limits?
      I hope these two will be added. And what about getting one death instead of 10, in a JD for being outside base too long?
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

There are no full charges in twld?
        Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Originally posted by Jones
          I hope these two will be added. And what about getting one death instead of 10, in a JD for being outside base too long?
          Ya that fuxin sux when u get outside of base to long bc u venture over the line for like 2 secounds when dodging a bomb. It should give u 15 secounds even if ur goin from in base across the line. ALso it should give u 15 secound if u warp. There is anti-warp there rite? make em use it, u can warp in TWDD. Im not even saying for warpers who would warp, but sometimes u just hit the wrong button and warp out and it sux
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
            Ya that fuxin sux when u get outside of base to long bc u venture over the line for like 2 secounds when dodging a bomb. It should give u 15 secounds even if ur goin from in base across the line. ALso it should give u 15 secound if u warp. There is anti-warp there rite? make em use it, u can warp in TWDD. Im not even saying for warpers who would warp, but sometimes u just hit the wrong button and warp out and it sux
            I totally disagree. NO 15 sec shit. One death should be added immediately when you go over the line. Same for warping, in both DD and JD.
            And get that speccing to not get killed thingie fixed.

Good post Rand, I so agree with you.
            1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
            1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
            1: cundor> dude
            1: cundor> i already told my parents
            1: Desperate> LOL
            1: Cremation> HAHA
            1: bram> :)
            1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Greens

I personally like full charges, they compliment my style in particular The thing is, it's like a reward for killing someone, or if a green is lying around, the person who deserved it forgot to pick it up, it's his fault. It's tradition sort of.
              Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Canockout
                I personally like full charges, they compliment my style in particular The thing is, it's like a reward for killing someone, or if a green is lying around, the person who deserved it forgot to pick it up, it's his fault. It's tradition sort of.
                they are not in twl, i don't care about justification for them if they are not in the big league and twd is used to qualify for it.

everybody loves picking up a full charge, duh, it gets you out of shit. however, there is no common sense reason that says you should be able to kill a 2vs1 just because of a full charge - especially when it is randomly assigned to a green.

further, as long as an invisible full charge is a reality, they should not be included in any serious level of tw competition.

further, yeah i forgot the one kill for crossing the line. i also think the twl ops should look at assigning 1 death for a lagout. if somebody does lagout maybe they can be subbed with no death penalty? there are far too many people who spec for different circumstances.
                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                Philos> there is something about you
                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Desperate
                  I totally disagree. NO 15 sec shit. One death should be added immediately when you go over the line. Same for warping, in both DD and JD.
                  And get that speccing to not get killed thingie fixed.

Good post Rand, I so agree with you.
                  That idea would work to Just as long as me accidentaly warping or goin over the line by accident wont cause me all of my lives left. I also agree fix the specing thing, lately its getting rediculous.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                    further, as long as an invisible full charge is a reality, they should not be included in any serious level of tw competition.
                    Hm, I think full charges are good, in general, but I do agree with that. Invisigreens are just total bs all the way around. :\ It can be funny when you do it to someone and they're like "wtfz! where did that come from?!", but even then, it feels a bit sleezy. Personally, I feel more guilty doing that than spawning, but that might just be me. :P I have a lot more of a problem with those in elim though, than I do in TWD. In fact, I can't remember the last time I was invisigreened in a dd. Perhaps because 1v1 chasing scenarios are more common in elim (b/c in twd, you usually don't want to stray far from your squaddies).

I definately agree with your main point, though. The settings for all of the main competitive games should be universal. And as mentioned in the above paragraph, I would extend this to elim, belim (i.e. shrap / no shrap), and probably base as well.
                    Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

If there are full charges, there will also be invisigreens, simply because of lag.

I think greens should only be removed from TWLD, TWLJ, TWDD, TWJD, TWDTD and TWDTJ arenas. Keep them in elim, b-elim etc. etc.

Comment

I like full charge greens, without them its kind of hard to have a chance in a 4 vs 1 scenario.. REALLY HARD OO;
                        carpe diem

Comment

If you are 1v4, you ARE NOT SUPPOSED to have a chance. Only really great players should be able to have the slightest chance in situations like that. This should be more about teaming than individual skill (TWD that is, which the whole thread is about). Too bad your own team died out so soon.

Comment

So just give up?

Comment

No, you can always try. Doubt you'd win though (vs a good squad).

Comment

Working...
                              X