Using the same comp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the same comp...

Me and my brother share the same comp and we are on differents squads who do i contact so i dont get banned

Y would you get banned?
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
      Y would you get banned?
      He could possibly be banned if they thought him to be double squadding, so if he lets them know that its his brother playing, they will not do anything since its 2 ppl using the same comp just on diff squads

Comment

My dad is Lead Enema and we play on the same comp... this is for incase someone important reads it because atm I don't have access to continuum but I tried logging into the twd site and it wouldn't work. But my dad could log into twd on his name. We don't know why continuum isn't working right now but it's not g homeys :/
        If you let something go and it comes back to you it was meant to be, if you let something go and it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Comment

Awesome <ER> sleeps over my house sometimes and we play subspace, can I get in trouble for that?

I mean in subspace trouble, I'm fully aware of the trouble I could get in for sleeping with a minor.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

WTFZ....I played at wp's place, at JOnas' place...
            I'm screwed...
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Screwed

Yeah, you're all basically screwed. You people are one of the reasons the reset is taking longer b/c they have to tweek the isp sniffers to hunt down the double squaders.

Also, how the hell do they know if your "brother", "friend", or "daddy" is not also you?

Yeah, like I trust all these little brats to actually be honest.

New for late 2004 is the subspace census. Forms will e-mailed out that you will need to complete in triplicate...and get E-noterized. Then 55% of the population will be randomly audited by door-to-door investigators who will travel the world on the Continuum corporate jet flown by player voted the best terr in this next twlb.
              Last edited by JacKieChan>; 03-19-2004, 10:01 AM.
              I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Go talk to THE PUSHER, he will help you out
                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Working...
                X