Bot suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bot suggestion.

Make it possible to play 2v2 or 3v3 with the bots, but don't let the outcome count TWD-wise.
    "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

A very good idea.
    1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
    1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
    1: cundor> dude
    1: cundor> i already told my parents
    1: Desperate> LOL
    1: Cremation> HAHA
    1: bram> :)
    1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas
      Make it possible to play 2v2 or 3v3 with the bots, but don't let the outcome count TWD-wise.
      The idea isnt a bad oen, but couldnt u just go to #vortex, #vitprac, or .?go TWLJ and play 2v2 much like FoN and someone else always do.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

or you could just do this...
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
          or you could just do this...
          Im saying that it wouldnt hurt but im sure that the programers for these bots r already doin enuff stuff, a lil thing like this really ISNT needed atleast rite now.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

i like the ideas of using TWD bots for 2v2s or 3v3s, and perhaps even for non-squad duels, just 2 or 3 people per team vs. another 2 or 3, since we arent counting it on the site anyways...

...but there is one major problem. The bots have been taken down for the TWD Reset, the last one before TWL i presume. People would use these bots for those all the time and TWL qualifying squads would have an even harder time trying to find a free bot

Comment

I don't think just any ppl should be able to play in TWD arenas, it's supposed to be squads vs other squads. If it's just random people playing, they can go to a private arena or TWL arena or something. Otherwise we would need a billion bots for every league.
              I would suggest that when you challenge you should type to the bot with how many players you want to play, so there won't be any misunderstandings here. Like !challenge disoblige:3 in ?go twdd.
              If this would take too much time to program, I would wait with it until next TWD reset.

And Awesome, from what I've heard, the bots are down because of a bug. They crash when you add people or something. Don't know if they reset it at the same time though.

Comment

Ya it says on TWD site that he isnt sure if/when its gonna be reset or not. I imagine it wont be reset rite away when the bots come back, i think they'll give it atleast a few days to see if the bug is fixed and to see if everything is running smoothly. After that i dont see a long period till the reset tho.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Leave 2v2 or 3v3 for priv hosting, leave matchbots for people that want to actually get a REAL game in, I think if we allowed 2v2 or 3v3s we'd see a lot of people with a 4v4 or 5v5 waiting on those games constantly.

Comment

That problem can be solved easily. Just get more bots on.

Comment

Hmm, the other day when paladen and Juice did unofficial basing / javing, we had a bot that basically allowed a 4v4 javmatch.

unless youalready know its 4v4 but want 3v3..
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                        Leave 2v2 or 3v3 for priv hosting, leave matchbots for people that want to actually get a REAL game in, I think if we allowed 2v2 or 3v3s we'd see a lot of people with a 4v4 or 5v5 waiting on those games constantly.

Agreed.
                        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                        TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                        Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                        1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                        4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                        1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Ah remember the times
                          1:Crius VII> Let's SD
                          1:Lotus.> ok
                          1:X Machine> ok
                          1:Zerzera> ok
                          :#Disoblige: 4v4 SD?
                          (Warportal)> Don't spam us newbie
                          (Mantra-Slider)>sure
                          :#Disoblige:.?go #diso2lose
                          ?go #diso2lose