Twd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twd?

uh..When will it be working again? Maybe it is and i just missed something..?
    Dead n' Gone

Originally posted by lil mo fo
    uh..When will it be working again? Maybe it is and i just missed something..?

The magentic lemmings are migrating again near the bot servers. So they have been taken offline to save the data from being wiped out.
    I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by JacKieChan>
      The magentic lemmings are migrating again near the bot servers.
      I think they look something like this:

Comment

What i want to know about TWD is why is there a squad called AseVoimat in the top16.
        Juice "Oh my god, when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills."

Comment

Originally posted by Vitron
          I think they look something like this:
          Exactly.

That's the head 'Alpha' lemming the others follow. When he migrates, every lemming on the continent migrates.

If we take out the 'alpha' lemming with a well placed tactical nuke...maybe the others will stay put. I guess we could vote, but lets wait untill he's in either Texas or canada to drop the bomb on the littl' bastard.

My vote is canada b/c they could use something to turn up the temp a little bit in the winter. PLus, glow in the dark canadians would be cool.
          I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by kamakazi-insomniac
            What i want to know about TWD is why is there a squad called AseVoimat in the top16.
            Actually asevoimat are at 10th place.
            I guess that squads that havent played in a long time on a division, doenst show on list.
            Original Mambonian
            TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
            I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatoR_FNM
              Actually asevoimat are at 10th place.
              I guess that squads that havent played in a long time on a division, doenst show on list.
              Example - Juice
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

i think asevoimat is basically all finish or swedish people. so they just dd when the majority of the tw population is sleeping.
                I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Asevoimat is an all Finnish squad. A Finnish friend told me it means Finnish Armed Forces.

Don't make the assumption european (Eastern Hemisphere) twd timezone peak times are dead; that being like 4am to 10am (Pacific Time). Actually, I been up sometimes in the early mornings and the population peaks up. Also some Canada/USA people maybe prefer to play at 7-9am in the morning.

Actually, some of the best warbird duelers in twdd or twld are from Europe; and many of the euro-squads are quite competitive.

BTW, I'm from Canada-West coast.

This is sort of a dead thread, since the matchbots have been up since late last week I recall.

The big question is when is the next twd reset; I assume it will be in late April or Early May.

Comment

It totally means Ass Vomit.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Asevoimat just means Armed Forces
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

It should totally mean Ass Vomit.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X