???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???

why is twd resetting dependant on this time race thing being implemented?

there has been no discussion about it and i wouldn't expect very many people to want it compared to those who would rather have points decide the game. . .
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Grapevine is dead.

Comment

It's the best way to do games, if you disagree you're wrong.

As long as twd gets reset I don't care.

Comment

i'm all for the season starting soon, but in the meantime, those polls that are up in the twl forum, are they starting to seem like busy work now?

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Sure.
          Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
          i just wish it was longer
          Originally posted by Cops
          it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Point race > time race. Stupid to have a poll askign us if we want to keep it 30 minute game, or point race. Then make it neither of them. Even I, a very uneducated kid knows thats stupid, even if more ppl think the Time race is better. WHy wasnt that in the poll then?
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Can we remove the random assigning of mvp's in those timed games and just give it to the one with the most points.. I mean basing has always been about points, and making it a time race already takes a big part of what basing is away, and when you start assigning mvp's randomly it just isnt basing anymore.

Btw, now we are done changing basing that it doesnt look like basing anymore. I would like to suggest to change the jd and dd in 20 min games and whoever has more kills wins.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

MVP isn't random. Each ship has it's own formula.

Anyway, I agree that it's bullshit that we do all of these polls and then someone just decides to put Time Race in. I hope someone related to the TWD comes on here to explain what the hell is going on.
                sdg

Comment

I don't understand why you guys keep saying basing has changed so much. It's just the way to see who wins that has changed, the game's still the same.

And MVP is not assigned randomly.

And reset TWD.
                  1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                  1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                  1: cundor> dude
                  1: cundor> i already told my parents
                  1: Desperate> LOL
                  1: Cremation> HAHA
                  1: bram> :)
                  1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

change mvp back to what it used to be like

ffs

Comment

Time race is the best system. the poll was made before time race was "invented".
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Points race > Time race, end of story.

Edit: By points race, i meant the most points after 30 mins...not a race :x
                        Last edited by Gemfire; 03-29-2004, 03:10 PM.

Comment

race games suck. that's just my opinion though.

but after this entire poll that's gone on for weeks about whether or not to use a point race or a timer, all that's ignored? that's what seems silly.

Comment

Agreed. The poll went on for weeks, as well as timed race in .?go base. We could of ended that poll and made a new one "point race or time race" There was plenty of time, as all u ppl who bitched about twd reseting know.

Desp, it is alot different then it use to be. Basing was made for most points win. Not for person holding the flag the best. All every squad does now is sit on flag w/ terr and hold it in FR fights. Thats just as boring and stuipd as Craming was. Basing isnt the same as it was bc of this. Atleast the point race had the thing of getting most points to win. Grant if u hold flag most u will have more points probably, but its still based on something totatly different then points. Points have nothin to do with it nemore. Although it was fun that i played today vs Diso in bd (time race) i think it is totatly different, for the best or worst is yet decided.

As for the MVP, the way its done now is even worst then when it was to most points. Nowdays no one knows the forumla so no one knows how to get mvp. Everyone just thinks its random just like i did.
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Desp, it is alot different then it use to be. Basing was made for most points win. Not for person holding the flag the best.
                              As I have said before, you need the flag to score points.
                              All every squad does now is sit on flag w/ terr and hold it in FR fights.
                              I don't really think so. The flagroom battles may have changed a little maybe, but not much.

And like FoN said in another thread, timed game is the same as point race to 125k.
                              1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                              1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                              1: cundor> dude
                              1: cundor> i already told my parents
                              1: Desperate> LOL
                              1: Cremation> HAHA
                              1: bram> :)
                              1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X