Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD resets: Film at 11

details can be found at: http://twd.trenchwars.org/

Happy Trenching. Please post all praise/hate/horror/whines here and don't make 8 goddamnn threads. Thank you. -The Management

Who's great idea was it to delete the entire "TWD History" and individual player stats?
    sdg

Comment

Praise the lord!
      1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
      1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
      1: cundor> dude
      1: cundor> i already told my parents
      1: Desperate> LOL
      1: Cremation> HAHA
      1: bram> :)
      1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Well its nice to see the final twd reset, but they must have a backup of previous stats. And could maybe keep these stats online, and accessible via the webpage out of interest sake.

Like have volumes of player stats, TWD 2003, TWD 2004...etc..

Also another disturbing thing, is I can't find any information on previous TWL Seasons from right till the beginning. Only playing this game for 1 year now, I'm quite curious to read about the TWL past. TWL Website only has last season info, but nothing further back.

I think No Surrender or Disoblige website had some information, but mainly just brief information on whether they won a match..etc

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
          Who's great idea was it to delete the entire "TWD History" and individual player stats?
          I think they both should be deleted after a season ends, ppl evolve over a season+ like we had, i hate to look @ a players stats in JD and see him with an 8:8 bc he sucked months ago and lately owns. Now he can have his record reset and prove he is worthy. Trust me i aint the only one who uses TWD ratio as a awy to recruit ppl. Also it is ezier to see who played what since the reset, squadwise. See if someone is ezing ther way into TWL or earning it. Not that it matters either way, but i dotn think its bad that it was reset.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

RB was smart and recorded all their BD data on their website :P
            Guess some of us should have as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
              RB was smart and recorded all their BD data on their website :P
              Guess some of us should have as well.
              What does it matter what happend in the past? Now is now, now isnt yesterday or 2 months ago. So u won so many games vs a squad big woopy Im sure once everyone was jsut playing anyone for practice b4 TWD reset. I know i was.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

When can I see twd-games at the twd-site? It's kinda empty atm.
                last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                  What does it matter what happend in the past? Now is now, now isnt yesterday or 2 months ago. So u won so many games vs a squad big woopy Im sure once everyone was jsut playing anyone for practice b4 TWD reset. I know i was.
                  I was responding to those complaining about the deletion of game history.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                    RB was smart .

this was my first clue that you were lying.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                      this was my first clue that you were lying.
                      I should have said RB was smart TO blah blah blah :P

Comment

Working...
                      X