No announcement yet.

!lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop whining mattey, I used to get specced all the time in base games, even without the !lag command.
    Arena lag limits are enough imo.
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

There are lots of people that lagout 15 times in a TWBD game but can still screw the game up because they can stay in for a few minutes before lagging out. Most of the time, these people are put in shark or jav. Even though they lag out 15 times, they shouldn't be allowed to play at all. If the bot isn't going to keep them out all the time, I want a !lag command to hit every 20 seconds so that they can't stay in.
      sdg

Comment

!lag would just be a better enforcer of the rules already in place.
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I believe in EG, people can ask to have a person's lag checked by a host or a bot or something, and if that person's over the limit then they will be specced. Why not?
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

This also exists in metal gear.

Comment

there is a !lagcheck thing in SSCI Gundam Wing, even if your just 10 ms over the limit, you are SPEC LOCKED untill you quit the game and come back...then you can join in again...would be better to spec lock them than just spec them...sice they could !lagout right away(if this has been said, disregard me, i only read the first 5-9 posts =p)

Comment

!lag command is available in warzone league also.
                TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
                TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
                TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
                TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

Lag should be strictly capped, or people will cheat.
                  For kicks, look at that pathetic excuse for a player MynXx manipulating his lag during yesterday's TWDD, i managed to capture that in screenshots because i noticed him changing his ping times at 80-500+ range during warmup and was sure he is going to repeat that during the match.
                  So, this is what happened during first round:

Match starts, MynXx thinks he has chances without lag
                  http://www.hot.ee/aether/fork/screenshot1.gif

During the match newbie realizes his skill just won't cut so for some reason he starts jumping, firing impossible to dodge shots, eating bullets, and getting interesting ping times.
                  http://www.hot.ee/aether/fork/screenshot2.gif

That happened during first round, and guess what? The newbie after eating a shitload of shots is finally out with 16-10 getting MVP. Second round they call a mod to monitor a game, he doesnt jump anymore and his rec decreases to 4-10. More like it eh...

Match scores:
                  http://twd.trenchwars.org/body.php?a...nMatchID=47999
                  Last edited by Zloy; 04-11-2004, 05:46 AM.

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                  1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                  1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                  1:Zloy> Why
                  1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

I like the 6 lagouts by Scourged the first round, with three on the one guy, versus 1 the second round. Amusing.

This is a good idea though, the !lag.. in fact.. I'm not too old here, and not having messed with bots much, thought that was a feature that was already in, and that people used. Shows what I know.
                    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

so if all these zones are doing it why can't we?
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Yea look down on poor people...we can kick your ass in rl..pffsha..
                        _-Tri/p_

Comment

Originally posted by SnallTrippin
                          Yea look down on poor people...we can kick your ass in rl..pffsha..

???

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                          1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                          1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                          1:Zloy> Why
                          1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

Working...
                          X