Bug on twd site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug on twd site?

Hey when I go to the twd site it keeps logging me on automatically. This wouldnt be a problem except that its logging me in as a member of interface.

Any ideas of what is going on?

not logging in, but i see their twjd rank like i would if i were on the squad. i've got the same, no biggie though.
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

yep, and when you click on squads it automatically takes you to the interface squad.

Comment

That's what it did with the squad Inferno for a while there... it likes those In squad names.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamant
          its logging me in as a member of interface.
          happened to me just now

i just logged out and relogged in and it was fine.

Comment

The player named 'Guest' is on it. The genius that programmed the TWD site made the default sign-on 'guest'. I complained with .?help, and they said it would be fixed. It's so annoying, for no reason at all.
            It's not whether you win or lose.
            It's how you place the blame.

Comment

Originally posted by phYst
              The player named 'Guest' is on it. The genius that programmed the TWD site made the default sign-on 'guest'. I complained with .?help, and they said it would be fixed. It's so annoying, for no reason at all.

who programs twd site ? i've seen many things that could be inproved can i help :X
              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
              X