Good Christ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Christ

I just played my first ever time race game in Twbd. It was the utmost boring game I've ever played in my entire life. If the TW ops are going to leave this shit in and change the game that I've loved playing this long I won't be around to play it.

And another thing. If this bullshit isn't going to be implemented into twlb, then why in the living fuck are we playing with it in the few short weeks before the league starts.
    Last edited by froedrick; 04-05-2004, 05:45 PM.
    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
    Piston> I own in belim
    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

It wasn't the time race that made the game boring, it was the 7's all spider lineups and alot of cramming that did.
    1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
    1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
    1: cundor> dude
    1: cundor> i already told my parents
    1: Desperate> LOL
    1: Cremation> HAHA
    1: bram> :)
    1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

also, can we keep settings the same? surely fixed damage is going to be implemeted into TWLB? if so can we plase get it put into TWBD?

btw, change the mvp back already.

Comment

The new mvp system is better. Old mvp system only made gave possibilty to get mvp with wb, jav or spid.. mostly spid... when usually terr and sharks are the keys to win
        Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
        Mirror <ZH> this sucks
        Server> dont worry mirror
        Server> shark fits your tits
        Peace <ZH>> shut up
        Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
        Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
        1:Hercules> im level 90
        1:Hercules> in 9d
        1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
        1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
          also, can we keep settings the same? surely fixed damage is going to be implemeted into TWLB? if so can we plase get it put into TWBD?

btw, change the mvp back already.
          TWBD already has fixed damage

Comment

The mvp is almost an assured terr mvp when they are not necessarily the true factor to win the game. plus, leave the game it was.
            8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
            Piston> I own in belim

Comment

The amount of time played during a match (what Time race ultimately does) causes the game to be boring? Perhaps it was the teams that were playing, the lineups, and the cram?

Comment

Perhaps we shouldnt fuck with a good thing and cause people to quit playing because the game they love has become a game they dislike.
                Piston> I own in belim

Comment

One person doesn't really qualify as "people".
                  sdg

Comment

lol..

What's cool is I got mvp as a shark in ?go base a couple days ago, and I hadn't sharked in any bd or ?go base for months. I was like "wtf, im awesome".

Anyway, the only thing I don't like about the time matches is it discourages aggressive play for the flagholders. Specifically the spiders. Why put yourself at risk trying to get extra kills (points) when points no longer actually matter for yourself (mvp) or your team? Just sit back, turtle at the fr choke hole, and get a leet w:l ratio for mvp. :\
                    Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Originally posted by Adeon
                      lol..

What's cool is I got mvp as a shark in ?go base a couple days ago, and I hadn't sharked in any bd or ?go base for months. I was like "wtf, im awesome".

Anyway, the only thing I don't like about the time matches is it discourages aggressive play for the flagholders. Specifically the spiders. Why put yourself at risk trying to get extra kills (points) when points no longer actually matter for yourself (mvp) or your team? Just sit back, turtle at the fr choke hole, and get a leet w:l ratio for mvp. :\
                      You try to get kills to either 1) gain a better chance at getting a TK or helping your team get a TK 2) invest in spending the time to kill in order to gain a better probability for your team to gain control of flag for the long run

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                        One person doesn't really qualify as "people".
                        the 112 other people who voted to keep it the same qualifies as more. And stab stop always being an asshole to me. thanks
                        Piston> I own in belim

Comment

I guarantee that no one is going to quit playing TWBD or basing in general just because it changed to Time Race.
                          sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                            I guarantee that no one is going to quit playing TWBD or basing in general just because it changed to Time Race.
                            well I am. so your garuntee is shitty.
                            Piston> I own in belim

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
                              the 112 other people who voted to keep it the same qualifies as more. And stab stop always being an asshole to me. thanks
                              Wrong, 112 people voted against Point race. If you continue to read the end of that thread, you'll see that most people like the idea of time race. Perhaps you should give it some more time before you form these opinions... that IS why they implimented it into TWD, to test it out... and for the most part, it's had a fairly welcome response.

Comment

Working...
                              X