suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion

Every one knows that some squads on twd when are losing at the end of twd game from a small difference change their players.

I mean, suddenly the one of the lasts guy specs and quit ss then he comes back with a diff banner and the name written different too

and by coincidence the best player that played that game and was out left at same time.

What i would suggest is some kind of IP checking from bot when someone lags out, if its not the same ip the bot wont allow the person to come back, the bad on this would be that if u get disconnected from internet u cant come back, but i think the idea is good.

I know u guys dont have many time to do those things on bots or tw sites but it could be on your list thoo

what do you think ?
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

I'm not a dueler, and I didn't know it was that widespread, but I did notice people do that before. Sounds like shit to me. Should be fixed.
    sdg

Comment

What i would suggest is some kind of IP checking from bot when someone lags out, if its not the same ip the bot wont allow the person to come back, the bad on this would be that if u get disconnected from internet u cant come back, but i think the idea is good.
      There is 2 possible abuses, which I have seen before... I'm too dumb to even do this myself, or wouldn't for the sake of fairness.

But I have seen these 2 possible abuses:

1> 1 player isn't that great skillwise and his/her squad has to play a tough squad. So they get a more skilled wb dueler friend to take his/her account and play the match for them. Of course they will be on a different IP.

2> Getting around exhausted lagouts, if you lagout... well some people on squads have multiple player accounts on 1 squad.. so they just log off and use their other one to get subbed in. Most I think only resort to this if they don't have any other squad mates around to sub in after you completely lagged out.

#2 is wrong by the rules, but sad in reality when you lag out when it may not be your problem but the servers.

#1: Is totally wrong, its like getting someone else to fight your fights for you. I personally could never do this, cause it would be quite embarassing... ultimate pussy move.

Solution:

#1: The bots do a IP comparison, no match to twd registered player on that squad, not allowed. Meaning your twd player account is locked to you regular IP address.

#2: Double squad or multiple account within 1 squad checker should detect and notify a TWD Op... so this problem shouldn't exist now, I assume the double squad checker is in place now.

Comment

That doesn't happen very often because

1. Most squads aren't that gay

2. Most players don't share their passwords with each other

3. The sucky guy is normally knocked out before the good player is.

Comment

But we all know some squads advocate this type behavior, like for example PUMA. I have seen people on here say PUMA resorts to these tactics, somehow I think it is quite true after my experience with Ignite a few days ago; not hard to believe they would do this.

Thank god it is rare, and I think most players/squads in twdd are of good character.

Comment

Originally posted by WiseCherub
            There is 2 possible abuses, which I have seen before... I'm too dumb to even do this myself, or wouldn't for the sake of fairness.

But I have seen these 2 possible abuses:

1> 1 player isn't that great skillwise and his/her squad has to play a tough squad. So they get a more skilled wb dueler friend to take his/her account and play the match for them. Of course they will be on a different IP.

2> Getting around exhausted lagouts, if you lagout... well some people on squads have multiple player accounts on 1 squad.. so they just log off and use their other one to get subbed in. Most I think only resort to this if they don't have any other squad mates around to sub in after you completely lagged out.

#2 is wrong by the rules, but sad in reality when you lag out when it may not be your problem but the servers.

#1: Is totally wrong, its like getting someone else to fight your fights for you. I personally could never do this, cause it would be quite embarassing... ultimate pussy move.

Solution:

#1: The bots do a IP comparison, no match to twd registered player on that squad, not allowed. Meaning your twd player account is locked to you regular IP address.

#2: Double squad or multiple account within 1 squad checker should detect and notify a TWD Op... so this problem shouldn't exist now, I assume the double squad checker is in place now.

yes wise ppl play aliased too but to solve that would take much more time to program a check for this and could not work if ppl has an isp with multiple classes of ip for ex.

The point is that making an ip check when some use lagout to come back to same match seems to not be hard to do if twd duellers agree that its good and would solve 1 of some problems we know cheaters "use" on twd
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
              That doesn't happen very often because

1. Most squads aren't that gay

2. Most players don't share their passwords with each other

3. The sucky guy is normally knocked out before the good player is.
              I bet there is more ppl doin it then u can imagine and ppl u wouldnt expect to be doin it.

As for what schope is saying is. The sucky player either 1)hides all game saving his deaths or 2) specs till the good guy is out or at 9 deaths, then they change names.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by WiseCherub
                So people with dynamic IPs wouldn't be able to play? Using some IP range might help, but wouldn't be a complete solution. (Lots of people are in the range.) And what if someone goes over to a friend's place to play with his own name? (And his friend playing with his own.) People do this quite often.

Comment

Working...
                X