X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceStorm
    Okay heres what happend..
    Long story short it was all an accident :eek:

I came online and saw a challenge and took it.. didnt realize they had no players then i found out wax had accepted one before..

http://portalsquad.port5.com shows a nice picture of it..
    Not only I 2nd the notion of Bullshit from Stabwound, but, that only accounts for only 2 games.
    DELETED

Comment

Well it is possible to do that on accident.
      Certain squad I was in did just that. One cap came online and apparently he was drunk. He challenged another squad in six arenas simultaneously. Two were voided and we lost four of them

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
        aye nethila, probably better to make a new thread then post it in the other thread. Stupid me for not thinking of that :P
        hehehehehehe
        1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Naw Barbershop and Portal are both legitimate squads, I have played against them in TWD before and they are all real squads... so some assistant went crazy and stupid, happens all the time. I challenged different squads in different arenas and have matches accepted in different arenas all the time before.

Now the Bohemians thing, that was obvious that one squad was created for the purpose of cheating points since the newly created squad never played other games. Oh yeah, I own that fake squad, Magicwizs.

Comment

Too bad they got banned, the games are erased.
            sdg

Comment

Working...
            X