Sqauds with no rostered players.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sqauds with no rostered players.

It's silly season again and there's atleast 5-6 squads that have folded and still on the ladder, anyway they are purged or deleted? or do they naturally get taken off with inactivity?

Originally posted by TajaUk
    It's silly season again and there's atleast 5-6 squads that have folded and still on the ladder, anyway they are purged or deleted? or do they naturally get taken off with inactivity?
    When a squad has been inactive for long enough it gets removed.

Comment

I was actually thinking of posting a thread like this.

What I wanted to address is: Squads that have less than 5/4 members (not even enough to bd) and have not played a TWD match in 10 days (outside of TWD bots not responding or some other technical problem) should be removed. There is no reason to have sqauds like

-$ikwitit-
      -Black Squadron-
      -Chimera-

and many more be taking up space. Absolutely rediculous.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Fit, I think it's unfair to remove those squads, you don't know what they're doing, maybe they only have 4 members this week and 8 members next week. You need to give them a chance to build.

if they don't play a game within a few weeks, sure, remove them, but 10 days seems harsh, they're not hurting anything by appearing on the ladder.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Perhaps two weeks then. But if they can't get 5 members to play a game within two weeks time, then they really don't have much of a squad. That's just my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
            Perhaps two weeks then. But if they can't get 5 members to play a game within two weeks time, then they really don't have much of a squad. That's just my opinion though.
            true, but by the same token, why not let them try? it doesn't hurt anything to have them sitting at the bottom of the squad list.

I think squads should automatically disapear when there's zero rostered players though.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

That's more what I was getting at, although I was more general with my wording.

Comment

I think many squads on the drop down list on the site have been there for awhile and have 1-2 ppl on it if that. I highly doubt many of them are "getting off the ground"
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                X