X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puma 04/04

TWL-bound
    Attached Files
    Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Did you put a circle around 56. Zweihsicnefnvd cause it's the player number #56 or? Anyway, #56 isn't that much..almost like sk8.

Well, if they get in twl (hopefully not) they have to axe precisely 26 members.
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Go puma!

not that it matters since they are gonna get creamed in TWL anyway. Also why would you want a roster full of 50+ talent-less ppl?
      Displaced> I get pussy every day
      Displaced> I'm rich
      Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
      Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
      Thors> prolly
      Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

They will recruit anyone that they see, which happens to be mostly aliased players. If the TWD Ops checked that squad, I'm sure a good 1/3 of them are doublesquadding.
        sdg

Comment

Ignite tried to recruit me, but my conscience told me NEVER!

Then my squad had a funny match with them, and Ignite personally acted like a lamer to me. So I told my good friend dzar this, and he left PUMA. I also had a good talk with one of his key squad mates, who knows what will happen in the future.

I heard like 1-2 months ago, Ignite was freaking out cause TWL is coming, so he has some plan.. to do a massive recruitment... load the roster, see who shines, if they don't shine...they will be gone.

As puma member you are one of Ignite's puppets/slaves, if you don't produce good results, your gone.

I respect Ignite's seriousness, but he is quite obsessed/extreme to the point he treats people like tools, rather than friends/mates. Also he shows no class when playing other squads; of course you wana devastate the other squad but don't pm people while they play or trashtalk...

Comment

I know someone that played aliased in WB for one single base game, and they got invited to PUMA.
            sdg

Comment

whoa

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                They will recruit anyone that they see, which happens to be mostly aliased players. If the TWD Ops checked that squad, I'm sure a good 1/3 of them are doublesquadding.

where are they waiting for? for an invite?
                Originally posted by Kolar
                My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Rag its been months and ppl constantly say PUMA is using double squaders and ppl have multiple nicknames on there roster and they cheat and this and that and nothing has been done. I dunno if Ignite has something goin with LNX or what but obviosly Someone is looking past the obvious.

As for the 56. It does give them the ability to probably play games day round or atleast 20 hrs of the day. Gaining alot of points even if it is vs squads who only give u 5 points a game. Although Displaced not all squasd are made to win Look @ paladen (yes they dont have 56) but they couldnt care less about TWL and qualifying through TWD. Im sure if PUMA dont make TWL atleast they'll have a good time whatever it is they do.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                    Rag its been months and ppl constantly say PUMA is using double squaders and ppl have multiple nicknames on there roster and they cheat and this and that and nothing has been done. I dunno if Ignite has something goin with LNX or what but obviosly Someone is looking past the obvious.
                    mr. 420 can look into it to if LNX don't want to take actions.
                    Originally posted by Kolar
                    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

I dont know who can or cant besides LNX. He's the only one i knew who could. Point being PUMA been pointed out for months b4 TWD even reset for cheating and using double alias and double squaders yet they are still around.
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

i think this is a scam everyone as long as they're newbie is asked to join...i was shocked/offended/confused that thats their pw

Comment

I'm sure its an established fact that Puma is beyond lame, anyways... one day I saw ignite weaseling(SP?) on a private freq in pub and I was weasel 2

:Ekko:Freq?
                          (ignite)> 206
                          Ekko> where are you?
                          ignite> are you trying to suck up to me to get on puma?

oo;; wtf oo;; he thinks too highly of his squad anywho I hope they make TWL and when they are forced to play harder squads and get raped I will laugh, LAUGH I SAY.
                          carpe diem

Comment

Well yesterday, Ignite did something classy, he apoligized to me in regards to pm'ing me during the match. I tried to talk sense to him, there is no need for stuff like this. Yeah, when I was on Geared (now dissolved) b.g. added a 5th, and that set Ignite off. I was too busy trying to take on 3-4 of them, so my focus was on the match at the time.

Whether Ignite is sincere about his apoligize and from now on doesn't pull stuff like that remains to be seen. But atleast he made an effort to settle stuff with me. The more we get on his case, I think the worse he'll get. But as for breaking TWD rules, that is not my business; its the TWD ops duty to deal with this.

Comment

Trust me WC, I used to be friends with him, and he does that piss-off/apology thing routinely. The poor boy's messed in the head.

At any rate, yeah da1, I was pointing out the number of members, 56. It's worth noting, too, that there were only 52 earlier in the day I screened that, so I was compelled to post it here. There were also 59 just earlier today, now it's down to a starved 54. Only half the squad more to axe. I haven't seen this many members on a squad since Saiyan Revolution had like 70-80. At least everyone knew they weren't anywhere near a serious squad. And while PUMA is mercifully slipping right now, we have a squad here with 55, 60+? members that could possibly make it in TWL? The first rule in TWD:

1. At this moment, there is NO limit on the amount of squadmembers a squad can have. Keep it within reasonable boundaries, and I won't have to restrict it.

Perhaps there should be some set limit that any single squad can have.. it's just getting out of hand here. I'm not talking a particularly strict limit.. around 45 or maybe 50 sounds about right. But really, is it reasonable that a squad with double the TWL members limit be allowed to "compete" in TWL?
                              Last edited by Adeon; 04-14-2004, 12:06 AM.
                              Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Working...
                              X