Match Prediction Gambling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Prediction Gambling

I was checking out Chaos Zone / Leagues, just to see what it is like there and noticed Predictions. They also have 3 level league system, Amataurs, Intermediate, and Pros. Just thought might learn something from an older league system.

It might be fun/interesting if twd players could predict match winners for twd or twl matches.

Each player could have credits, and bid so many on a match prediction...if they win, they get a prize or more credits. Then also have a Gambling player credit list on the twd webpage, for the participants.

hahah, good thing I didn't bet anything, I predicted Pirates should beat sk8 today in a twdd match, I lost; but it was a very close match.

i guess you weren't here for last twl season
    we have match predictions and as well as fantasy twl (TWLM - twl management).. go check it out
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

while we are at it.. are we gonna have twlb in twlm this season? or is the whole twlm thing closed?
      1 + 1 = 1

Comment

I remember them talking about setting up a Base part in the TWLM. I don't know if anything came from that, though.
        sdg

Comment

TWL-B will be in twlm next season. There will also be feature that allows you to win money by betting on game results.

Comment

Originally posted by AnZu
            TWL-B will be in twlm next season. There will also be feature that allows you to win money by betting on game results.
            I think we all know who to blame if someone of us in the community discover their addition to chronic gambling
            Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

I was asked to make a gambling website (like real gambling, not TWLM) but the idea never fell through, so i never made the site.

but now LM incorporates it, so cool

edit: and how do i buy players, im trying to pick up all the diso players cheap before league starts $$$
              Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 04-12-2004, 08:33 AM.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I believe u actualy have to wait til TWD is over and they get the prices for each player sorted out Im sure something will be posted somewhere about it.

As for "predicting" for TWD games. u cant really do that bc its very rare that u actualy know when 2 teams are gonna play each other ahead of time
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

i bow to you!
                  1 + 1 = 1

Comment

This will be cool.
                    sdg

Comment

stab, do me good and ill reap the benifits of a bot well coded.
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Well I never meant some fantasy make believe league.

I meant something like this, and this answers Cig Smoke's concern.

Ok, say you happen to be in a twdd arena. Take the example I was watching a twdd match: Sk8 vs Pirates. I predicted Pirates should win, but I lost... but it was a very close game: 2-1. and all rounds were 50-40 area.. I had to apoligize to Physt/sk8 after the match, lol...

Well after they accept the match, I would bet so many credits on who I predict who will win. I query the matchbot and it makes note of it; and after the results of the match it updates whether I lose or win.

Yeah, you would have to be around when the match is going on, but to be fair must make this prediction gamble before round 1.

Just an idea that dawned on me, to some it might be silly, but its like creating another game from twd matches.

I remember when I was younger, I use to watch UFC and bet friends on who I think would win the UFC match.

Also its good practice to learn about the capabilities of the different well known players in the TWD league; based on your experience or knowledge might help narrow down your predictions.

Comment

K that makes sence probably would reward active ppl alot
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Omg, asw fior falling into gambling myself, what a f/(%&$g bad thing to incorporate gambling in this game. Will it cost anything to suscribe? If not, then the winner will get something like 5$ for winning or what?

Comment

virtual money

Comment

Working...
                              X