Bot "bug"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bot "bug"

With the new bots playing a 4v4 game is quite hazardous, if somebody is unlucky and lags out the seconds before the timer is up your fucked.

I really dont see the point of having that feature in the bot anyway, as if somebody has managed to ADD 4 people, they should be able to play. If that happends to be a 3v4 game, atleast they get a chance.

Happened to us against Egyptian today, round 3. Kinda bitter after a 49-50 game against Fire before.

I guess our luck isnt exactly with us in twd

Horny Elf / Sk8
    :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

you forgot to mention that we had typed !ready already, enemy team didn't.. so it really wasn't our fault anyways, i talked to lnx and guess he'll do something about it

Comment

They shouldn't do anything about it, since they never do anything about anything else - things that deserve(d) it more. This event, itself, hardly seems worthy of it. Not to mention that this has always been the case, even prior to the new bots (if you only have 4 in and 1 gets d/c right before the pre-game timer reaches zero, you forfeit the round), unless I'm really misunderstanding what you said.

But yeah, I've never once seen a twd game "erased" or "overturned" by an Op, even when such action was very much warrented (ie. exploit of !sub on last death, resulting in automatic -10 score for other team - which has happened both for and against my squad; pre-updated bots). Then again, maybe that's just because I don't have any of their penises in my mouth.yet:\
      Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

: o!!!!!!..::shocked::
        >^________^<!

Comment

heh

$$ Points!

Heh it was a pretty weird ending and hope it wont happen again.

Sucks with bad luck, eh?
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Adeon
            They shouldn't do anything about it, since they never do anything about anything else - things that deserve(d) it more. This event, itself, hardly seems worthy of it. Not to mention that this has always been the case, even prior to the new bots (if you only have 4 in and 1 gets d/c right before the pre-game timer reaches zero, you forfeit the round), unless I'm really misunderstanding what you said.

But yeah, I've never once seen a twd game "erased" or "overturned" by an Op, even when such action was very much warrented (ie. exploit of !sub on last death, resulting in automatic -10 score for other team - which has happened both for and against my squad; pre-updated bots). Then again, maybe that's just because I don't have any of their penises in my mouth.yet:\

im pretty sure that with the old bots if you had added 4 the game would start no matter how many you had in when the timer ended.
            :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

I think thats correct to.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Adeon
                Then again, maybe that's just because I don't have any of their penises in my mouth.yet:\

Lol.

Comment

i think that was made to avoid the following situation

when 1 squad has 3, 1 of that tree is added and then quit, rejoin with another alias and is added as a 4th and then, when this 1 gets 10 deaths on that alias go back to the other alias and play 2 times.
                  8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by schope
                    i think that was made to avoid the following situation

when 1 squad has 3, 1 of that tree is added and then quit, rejoin with another alias and is added as a 4th and then, when this 1 gets 10 deaths on that alias go back to the other alias and play 2 times.
                    Im not a bot developer, but I hope thats not why they changed the bots to how they are now...because I can think of atleast one solution off the top of my head for that... Make it so that you can start the game even if you only have one person in for the team, but no late entries or lagouts after 3 minutes of playtime has gone by. Oh well
                    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                    3:Best> see it coming
                    3:Best> sad

Comment

Working...
                    X