• puma reform??

call me a nosey guy or w/e
    but does water = puma?

looks like it tho
    1 + 1 = 1

did this tip you off at all?

http://twd.trenchwars.org/body.php?a..._fnTeamID=3191

Comment

They got a few players that whom I actually recognize.... I hope they're going clean this time around.

Comment

Yeah, right now their roster looks pretty legit but I still don't know if it should be allowed (as it is essentially the same squad).
        Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
        i just wish it was longer
        Originally posted by Cops
        it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

They were banned for double squadding. Why give them the RIGHT to reform, make a new name, and have a clean roster? thats just a slap on the freaking wrist and doesnt do shit to them...you think this petty "puma is banned" thing will stop them from doubling in the future once people remember this? HELL NO

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
            Haha! The stupidity! Don't let these fuckers reform, especially under the leadership of ignite yet again.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

and if not now, i give them TWO WEEKS TOPS before there is at least TEN =P

Comment

The squad was banned from TWD and TWL... but also those double-squadders were banned... this gives them a FINE chance to make it to TWL clean. Give em a little faith, I don't think it was the cap's fault for having those double squadders on... it was the lieing of the double-squaders.

I'm sure the TWD ops will keep a close vigil on this squad though, so don't denounce them yet

Comment

Wait.. Paul... If they were banned, how do they get a chance at all?
                  All they did was drop squad, make new squad to avoid punishment.
                  It doesn't matter if they have zero doublesquadders now on their roster.
                  The fact is they are skipping punishment on being caught -the first time-.
                  The re-formed squad shouldn't have been allowed back in twd until this
                  TWL season is over, I think.
                  "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Paul, i dont mean to be mean(pardon the pun) :P...but you are a dumb ass thinking it wasnt ignite...dude...it was at least 50% his fault...he knows what he was doing...i know a friend who was asked to get on a spare name they had, he turned them down though. and it came from IGNITE...so he KNEW. :P

(again, didnt mean to be mean(heh))

Comment

The people who were banned were the ones that were double-squadding, not the WHOLE squad. The squad was forced to disband along with those that were banned outright from playing at all. Not everyone on PUMA double squadded because if they did, there wouldn't be a second squad.

Give me proof Ingite isn't dumb and I'll agree with you. It was HARDLY his fault m8.

Comment

LOL, hmm...people have actually admitted to ignite asking them to use spare names(hmm...he let those names stay, yet didnt know...my ass) and them doing it. People have said they let their names be used as a name for that which i stated above, ignite himself had 3 aliases of HIS OWN on roster at one point, must i go further?

Comment

i have a screenshot which i sent to steph and told her to give it to league ops

it involves puma, losing a dd, ignite starts to spam the bot. however, he must have mis-tagged and started spam me with !score. he realized that only after i pmed him back. btw, the spam is a whole screen long.

i don't know why you are defending ignite, but its clear to everyone, he cheats along with his squad.
                          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Why didn't you send it to ops yourself?

Comment

I'm not defending him... I just don't want someone yelled at for something they may have not done. If he did it, sure ban him... but I'm sure the league ops are gonna need some proof first. To me, just saying "He cheats, he double squads" wouldn't be enough proof to me to ban someone.

Comment

Working...
                              X