TWD Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD Suggestion

1) Limit the # of games you can play a day vs a certain squad to ... 2 times max in any division (wb, jav. basing)
    2) I like the idea of if you are in the top 10 (just an example) in TWD, you can only play those squads within the top 10. Any lower squads can play any squad on the ladder.

Just suggestions for a better TWD and better qualification process.

At least allow 2 games daily to warm up your shot and dodge on lower squads...like once for a jd warm up and once for a dd or 2 dd or 2 jd, etc

edit:but make it like top 25 =p (This is just improving your idea, im not saying i agree with it:P)

Comment

2 is too small, how about 3-5?
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Scrap the 2nd idea ... it doesn't work. But at least limit how many games u can play per day vs the same squad.

Comment

in TWD you can play anyone, I do agree that it isn't tasteful to play the same squad over and over. But yesterday we played Rejected Basers 3 times in a row, (I didn't support the last game) but then again I am thinking: If they are the only other squad around and we want to have some basingpractice, TWD is the easiest way. Otherwise we would have to steal a matchbot or something and play in a private arena.
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I don't see any reason to limit the amount of games per day.
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I agree, theres really no point to it... Its usually takes a long time to find a game anyways.
              MusLimStuDiO1> Italian girls are hot
              Jesus = Terrorist> Yeah, even with their hairy mustaches.

MusLimStuDiO1> So aren't all animals technically nude???
              Skeptical> No you may not rape them.
              MusLimStuDiO1> LoL.. DamN

Comment

He wants to limit it so squads cant keep raping the same low squad like...not to be mean...but alcoholics for example..(not saying youre ez, because im not mean)...so like...(insert random squad) cant keep raping them to get points...(not that most squads would keep accepting

Comment

Working...
                X