stop the god forsaken puma like " abuse or pm abuse during wtd matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop the god forsaken puma like " abuse or pm abuse during wtd matches

I really dont know if this has been asked before, i tried to search it but got no results. I would really love to know if its possible to have those annoying people that use " msg abuse or pm abuse during matches barred from doing so.
    Wouldnt it be nice to kill someone without all the torrent of abuse that made puma famous.

i know i could ?ignore all the nme squad before the match, but thats far too annoying to do.

Would it be possible to let bots limit chat during a match to only team chat and/or squad chat?

<seeks out fireproof suit for the oncoming flames>
    nopcode> Guess im talking to myself again
    nopcode> no, i hate you too

?lines=0 for a minute... that's all I can say. Who does that? I want to know so we can go on and flame them... that's what TW forums are for you know.

Comment

puma?
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

u can goto the twd site and put all the names of puma into the ignore.txt file
        Code:
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
        1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
        1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
        1:lnx> kk
        1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

but then how are we supposed to whine at the other team....
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
            ?lines=0 for a minute... that's all I can say. Who does that? I want to know so we can go on and flame them... that's what TW forums are for you know.
            dont suggest ?lines=0 ... it's a terrible idea. Especially when you're trying to communicate with your team/squad during a game. It was a valid question. There are idiots who spam frequently (quite a few on rapid actually) during games. There should be a way to stop them without writing out a full ignore.txt of everyone in trench wars who you might possibly play.

Comment

Go to the www.twdivisions.org site, look up their squad, and copy/paste their roster into ignore.txt
              sdg

Comment

Ignite for moron life
                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

ty awe

Im glad theres one person that understands what I mean. Not so long ago this sort of trash was dealt with by a strong squad captain and some common decency.
                  I know its just a game etc, but I like to play without being pmed or " msged newb everytime some fool has the ability to drift into my bullets.

its almost as annoying as those people who add 5 when a sqd only has 4 to dd

oh its puma again!
                  j/k
                  nopcode> Guess im talking to myself again
                  nopcode> no, i hate you too

Comment

Working...
                  X