Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit warp in a JD and your tossed?

WTF!

I am owning mad melee mofo's in a 2nd round JD, and i instinctively warp to avoid being tk'd (dem inucuria boyz are real good at team-killing....and i am giveN ten deaths??? wtf! i was 6-1...and we lost the round.

SUGGESTION: MAKE IT SO U CANT WARP?????? YAH THAT SOUNDS EZ ENUFF...WTF. AND DONT SAY.. "ITS TO GET WARPERS" HOW ABOUT...IF U CANT WARP...THERE ARENT WARPERS...ITS INSTINCT TO WARP SOMETIMES.

FFS...THINK ABOUT IT.
    Get off my kool-aid.....bitch.

Originally posted by trippinted
    instinctively warp
    Turn on numlocks or change your keysettings - warp restriction, however, is a different argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitron
      Turn on numlocks or change your keysettings - warp restriction, however, is a different argument.
      yah i use number lock now...but still...they should just get rid of warp
      Get off my kool-aid.....bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by trippinted
        yah i use number lock now...but still...they should just get rid of warp
        how do you suggest you do that?

Comment

dont warp ffs?

Why the hell are you warping anyways? It's a lame thing to do, even if you are about to get tk'd.

Speccing when you are about to die is a more serious problem that need to be fixed 'til next season, imo.
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Not nice to be tked in a jd neither
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I'm reading the subliminal message. Yes, you can leave incuria, noone will call you a squadhopper.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

We won anyways Tripp... thanks to 'you know who'

(Me)

Comment

I was the mvp 3 times paul :P

Wadi, cant ya just antiwarp the whole arena?
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                    I was the mvp 3 times paul :P

Wadi, cant ya just antiwarp the whole arena?
                    there's no "no warp" setting in the map settings.

If galleleo's mvping for you, time to get out of TWJD =/

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                      Not nice to be tked in a jd neither
                      Agreed. :up:
                      MusLimStuDiO1> Italian girls are hot
                      Jesus = Terrorist> Yeah, even with their hairy mustaches.

MusLimStuDiO1> So aren't all animals technically nude???
                      Skeptical> No you may not rape them.
                      MusLimStuDiO1> LoL.. DamN

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                        cant ya just antiwarp the whole arena?
                        With the bot, yes.

Comment

or you could just make it 1 death instead of 10.

While we're at it, make it you can't come back in the game until 30 seconds after lagging out. Give the other team a powerplay advantage when someone lags out to avoid a bomb. You could give a death per lagout, but that's kind of unfair if someone is playing with perfectly normal lag and suddenly a spike hits them and they lagout.

Comment

Originally posted by Jones
                            Why the hell are you warping anyways? It's a lame thing to do, even if you are about to get tk'd.

Speccing when you are about to die is a more serious problem that need to be fixed 'til next season, imo.
                            i'll agree that it's really lame when people spec but i do think it's fair enough. i mean, that could be one way to balance out the laggy players. ie the non-laggy players could use it to get out of tight spots while the laggy ones can't for fear they'll need all their lagouts. i only say it's fair because both teams are equally capable of doing it. even though i have never done it before i don't think it deserves immediate attention. just my 2 cents though. or you could employ what someone suggested in another thread about being given a death for every lagout used, but i don't know how the laggots would feel about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitron
                              With the bot, yes.
                              Actually as far as I know, there's no way to prevent warping other than anti-warp on other players. And why would they turn anti-warp on. If the guy warps, it's good for them.

And as far as I know, no, you can't antiwarp whole arena even with a bot. The anti-warp's maximum range the size of the radar range. You'd need many bots that are in a ship sitting there, I don't think it's worth it.

And Jones... it IS possible to accidentally warp. Especially if you haven't played javs for a while. One time my little brother was playing, was like 2-2 and I asked if I could play for one death. He said ok and I sit there. Next bomb flies at me, I accidentally warp and he gets kicked out. woo. :P

Comment

Working...
                              X