Matchobot Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchobot Idea

I think that it would be nice to be able to set the Matchbots to where you couldn't !ready unless both squads have the same number of people in and there can't be a !add after the ready... <Except for basing because both squads like to add up to 8 if more people come during the game> But you could use the !ready only when the teams have the same amount of people in for base also.... I don't know if this is possible with the core or not but it would be nice to have these features if it is

<Post your thoughts or feel free to add anything or take anything away if you'd like>
    <Sorry if this is a repeat thread>
    Can't think of a good signature :down: :mad:

Why would you !ready and be a man-short anyway? Why even accept if you know you only have 4 people willing or able to play? A good idea, of course, but it pales in comparison to good ol' logic. If you don't have 5 people for a DD, don't accept. Otherwise yo run the risk of playing 5v4, or 4v4 with no sub or whatever.
    Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
    1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

It also contradicts the TWD rule of a fifth member may be added at ANY time during the match.

Comment

People just need to let the other squad know BEFORE accepting if they only have 4, and see if it's ok with the other squad.

if they want to add a 5th in a 4 v 4, let em.. hope they enjoy their shitty win.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Moved to TWD -PUSH
          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
            People just need to let the other squad know BEFORE accepting if they only have 4, and see if it's ok with the other squad.

if they want to add a 5th in a 4 v 4, let em.. hope they enjoy their shitty win.
            Agreed. Most caps in TWD/TWL should know who to play and who to not to...

Comment

My point is that all this could be stopped... If you just want to play 4's because one is afk or what not or just have 4 and want to play knowing they would haft to play 4's as well would allow more squads to be able to dd with fairer odds...It would also keep the newbness out of some of the dd's..There wouldn't be any possible chance for a squad to lame..It would just make things more fair and fun.. and you wouldn't have the shitty wins by adding a 5th.. Wich can hurt when going for TWL.
              Can't think of a good signature :down: :mad:

Comment

his intent is to get rid of the squads that add a 5th when they are losing because they are ashamed of losing. Get rid of those caps and the system will work fine.
                When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Or just win anyway..
                  Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                  1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

I really thought this whole TW-j and TW-d was about 5 people playing 5 other people. I could be mistaken, but I really do believe it's 5v5.

If you can't even show 5 people you might concider dissolving so your players can find a squad with a real captain. This 4v4 shit is so annoying. Especially when squads do it when they lost the first round 5v5, then they suddenly want to play 4v4 every time. Fuck, if someone isn't good enough to win, don't count him as a player and don't play when you have only 5 with him around.
                    We have Zeus!! in the squad and we also don't count him as player, more like our personal guru.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Zeus is more than just a mascot, he's our only god we have. GET IT? CAUSE ZEUS IS A NAME FOR A GREEK GOD HAAHAH! HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY CAUSE HIS NAME IS ZEUS.

Anyways, I'd like to see the same rules... just because I hate liberals... even though I'm democratic.

Comment

WANTED: God

Hello, I am Zerzera from the squad Incuria. Incuria is a basingsquad that entered this year's TWL-b, and we are looking for a God.
                        We currently have a God, but it's a greek one and rather washed up.
                        So if you are a God (doesn't matter what religion or nationality) and you think you are a better God, please contact me in-game.

-We could even do a battle between Gods to see who is actually the strongest God-
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Some better squads might like the challenge of playing 4 vs 5 against a new squad. (Or 7 vs 8 in basing)

~Ewan
                          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                          ---A few minutes later---
                          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                          9:Kim> UM
                          9:Kim> i didn't
                          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                            WANTED: God
                            We should totaly recruit that Jessus guy from Ancients... sure he spells his name funky, but so does Zeus!!11!!1! I'd like to see them battle it out... Panhandler says mud wrestling, but I don't think that's really anyone else's style of seeing a fight between gods.... pan is extremely homosexual

Comment

I have the name Quetzelcoatl, its an ancient Aztec god

Comment

Working...
                              X