Twds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome
    ... cus the lancs (alongside the weasel and levi) are the most useless ships and not fun at all.
    Lancs are powerhouses in base, as well as fun to play in it.
    DELETED

Comment

We should make a spider league then we'll have 4 leagues. Have 2 leagues lets say jav/wb for there season, then in there off-season have spider/base. That way it'd keep alot of ppl busy in the off-season and it'd pass time till the next TWLD/TWLJ. I must admitt i like the way TWL is now tho with all 3 in 1 weekend and it keeps things fresh, but this is a possible idea. Im sure adding 1 more league to a weekend wouldnt kill thigns that much. U couldnt do the 10 rounds thing tho, that'd take all day long. Especialy when it gets down to 1v1 and stuff.

About the map, you'd need to use something with atleast some walls if its the TWJD or spiderDM or a diff one. U cant just have 8 spiders (4v4) flying around in an open area (twdd) and dueling, that'd just be who can lame vulch the best basicaly. Plus that idea is used for wbs, make a new one for spider.

I've always liked the idea of a spider league, and i think i braught this up a fwe years ago, but nothing is ever done with it. Im not really sure why, bc besides the wb, in pub most ppl probably use the spider. Probably 1 of the eziest ships to learn too. If you did it on a competative level tho it'd be alot harder.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

TWLS sounds good, and regarding TWSBD, I think it would just be a TWD thing for squads to just mess around (but then, of course, if it got the attention it deserves it might spark a lot of interest for a league).
        Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
        i just wish it was longer
        Originally posted by Cops
        it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Webcralwer is a better spiderdm map.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
            We should make a spider league then we'll have 4 leagues. Have 2 leagues lets say jav/wb for there season, then in there off-season have spider/base. That way it'd keep alot of ppl busy in the off-season and it'd pass time till the next TWLD/TWLJ. I must admitt i like the way TWL is now tho with all 3 in 1 weekend and it keeps things fresh, but this is a possible idea. Im sure adding 1 more league to a weekend wouldnt kill thigns that much. U couldnt do the 10 rounds thing tho, that'd take all day long. Especialy when it gets down to 1v1 and stuff.
            That requires a lot of hosting time and a lot of staffers. I really think this is way too much management for a population of 3-4 mods to deal with. Unless they discover new trustful talents in bots devoleping and managing, this can't be done.

It's a cool idea but you only want it cause you rock in it foobzy
            Last edited by Kings; 05-31-2004, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X