heads up for twd ops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heads up for twd ops?

i wasnt there today, but my assistant agreed to a game with Avalonian in a BD today, and then after accepting it, they asked us to spec and cancel the game

our assistant proceeded to do so, and specced all our guys....

at the last minute, Deluge goes back into the game taking a default win for Avalonian

why am i posting this?

i could care less, it doesnt affect Melee's standings for anything that matters

but

seeing as Avalonian is sitting in 1st place in TWD and the first squad to be a replacement in TWLB then a practice of deliberately taking forfeit wins a la HCK-Limited really should be nailed before it causes issues in the ladders...

http://twd.trenchwars.org/body.php?a...nMatchID=52425
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

I've learned the lesson from previous experiences.. never ever remove your guys, unless you know for sure the other squad don't have a dickhead cap/assist.
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

We (WR) earned that same #-1 spot too!
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I'm sure if the opportunity arises for another squad to come into TWL (in any of the 3 leagues), the TWL staff will look in depth to their roster for double-squadding, their record (for cheated games) and possibly some other things to verify they are a legitimate squad and not another PUMA aka Water aka Merit type squad

Comment

Working...
        X