No more add after start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more add after start

My squad defiancy got cheated by Mastic 3 times this week, we played a 5 vs 6, 5 vs 7, and today a 6 vs 8, Puffin The Smoke added all their members because "they didnt want to leave anyone else" after start. I think you shouldn't be able to add players after start, so it'll prevent squads being outnumbered.

There has been many complaints about this. I would understand if you played one game and they did that but Three.. Why would you keep playing against cheaters? And maybe you should of made sure you had an extra person. But you are right it is extremly annoying and very lame indeed. There might be something done, But i doubt it.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
    ---
    5:waven> freeze
    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
    5:Freeze> LOL
    5:waven> that's how things work around here
    --
    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

There is no rule stating you have to play short, infact quite the opposite. You are allowed to play 5 players in TWDD/JD and 8 in TWDB, if you decide otherwise that is a non-binding agreement between each of your squads. If they decide to be bastards and play a full line when you asked for fewer, there's nothing illegal about it, so get used to showing a full 5/8 whenever possible.

Comment

Its a cheap shot, yeah, but respectably both squads should have the same number of people in the game. If someone has to leave, then ask the other team to spec one. If they don't then they probably care more about winning than playing fair. And don't do it 3 times. You should've learn your lesson after #2.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Hell even Shriek plays that way, I call it dd syndrome entrenching on our unwritten codes in basing.
          -L3

Comment

there is a simple way to get rite of thoes low shots.
            all we need to do is upgrade the bots agian with

!challenge <squad name>:<# of players>
            !challenge pallies:5

so that game will be played with 5 players not more, not less.
            Originally posted by Kolar
            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Send, they're right man. It's legal, and isn't going to change in a hurry. No Mastic without 8 on and able I suppose.
              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

The thing is that any decent base squad would never do something like this.

Watch out for Incuria, too. We were going to play them, and then it ended up so it would probably be a 6v6. We all specced, and at the last second Lothlas (Galleleo) went back into the game so that they got a forfiet win.
                sdg

Comment

Yah, watch out for us, we're all about the wins so that we can get higher on the ladder and possliby SOMEDAY make TWLB (but that's a long shot, so I DUNNO!).

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok.

that's one hell of a good idea, though the limit should be 6 or 7
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok.

I sometimes think you're the next DaVinci ragnarok.. Please implement this system in the bots.

And to Paul: I hate you.

Comment

:up: I think that there should be a new rule. Like no adding after start. In all dd, bd, jd. Which is a good idea.. Theres nothing worse than losing to a squad who cheated. And then even worse, the mods can't do anything about it b/c its LEGAL. Ouch. But at least if its locked after start, the squads have more control over this situation. And just incase people add at last second and ready have a 30 second time frame to change if the other team did.. eh.. not sure if that was clear wuteva.
                        --------------------------
                        ;) AznBabiGurl :p
                        --------------------------

Comment

The !challenge squad:5 idea is not Ragnarokdots a few monthes ago I remember posting that on another thread regarding puma and adding 5ths in dd's and back then it wasn't mine I got it from someone else.

So it isn't his idea!:P Oh yea.. I agree make it illegal 2 add you weenies.
                          carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
                            The !challenge squad:5 idea is not Ragnarokdots a few monthes ago I remember posting that on another thread regarding puma and adding 5ths in dd's and back then it wasn't mine I got it from someone else.

So it isn't his idea!:P Oh yea.. I agree make it illegal 2 add you weenies.
                            Is it that hard to say Ragnarok.?

Comment

It's confusing because with a . you end a sentacance and with a dot you don't.
                              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                              5: Da1andonly> =((
                              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                              X