No announcement yet.

song/sound/music on base timed games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to hear YMCA when my team is winning. Any other time it can just be off.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

This could be emulated simply with an <ER> typing %102 at the appropriate time during a base game. No coding, no nothing, could be done right now. Would be interesting to see a staffer do it and show us the reaction in a log file

Anyway that would be a good test to instantly see if this idea is worthwhile or not.

Comment

Yeah, but it wouldn't really show the reaction when it's mad techno. Unless %102 is mad techno. I've never really tried it.
        The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

The perfect song would be firestarter by the prodigy. it's perfect for kicking ass.
          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon
            Yeah, but it wouldn't really show the reaction when it's mad techno. Unless %102 is mad techno. I've never really tried it.
            I think %102 is exactly what you experienced in SFSS Starwars, and in Warzone zones in general.

Comment

Halleluja.
              1:Spikey> Ok ppl. Lets talk about sex.
              1:Kawrae> i started talking about sex when i was 4 years old.
              1:Spikey> Ew
              1:AcumO> lol
              1:Spikey> pervert.

-Spikey

Comment

%102 is the tune played in various flagging zones. It is instantly played when a frequency captures all the flags. This is supposed to alert other frequencies that they have to get their asses in gear. It continuously plays until the flag timer runs out, or flags are captured by other frequencies.

I play regularly in Star Warzone (SWZ) and I find it necessary in that zone. Otherwise, you'll keep having to hit F2 to see who holds how many flags, or typing ?flags.

However, I don't think it would fit Trench Wars nicely. I would advise playing music in your Room or wherever you play Subspace if you want to hear music, or even use headphones.
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I think it would be sick if like in a twdd/jd/bd game that the winner gets to like, play a Victory song of there choice after they win, any song at all that they pick, but i dont know how you would do that, its just a thought
                  Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
                    I think it would be sick if like in a twdd/jd/bd game that the winner gets to like, play a Victory song of there choice after they win, any song at all that they pick, but i dont know how you would do that, its just a thought
                    lol...bad idea..thanks for the extra post :up:
                    "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                    Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                    " - Tyler the Creator
                    Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

I wouldn't mind listening to a 10 second techno loop if it was Confusion that song just doesn't get old... ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X