Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final

I heard A Z H A R payed 40.00$ for the squadname, yet ignite runs the squad and is in a higher position than a z h a r, a recreation of puma.

But really, who spends 40$ out of their own pocket for a free 2D spaceship game? o.O

well people used to buy games like this and uglier for higher prices in the past. Since this game is free and he wants to invest in it, the expenses are still lower than some other games you actually buy. It may be a big difference, but spending money to play a game is something that has been done forever and is still happening. Dont forget the internet connections people get to play this game, a lot of people get better internet connections to play this game and to download faster, instead of using that crappy dial up modem. So this game can never be free as long as you have to have internet for it
    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
    .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
    zzz

Comment

OMG whats $40 in GBP £ ??

That proves that he must be really addicted..

Comment

About 25~30 pounds..

Perhaps this dude is a multi-millionair and the 40 dollar is a joke for him, or he's just willing to pay that amount of money for it.. who is someone else to judge what is level of fun is?

I'dd seriously sell my nickname for 40 $ too... such a shame the name sucks and noone wants it

Comment

i heard he paid $50 to enemy .... and what a coincidence, ignite is a captain of that squad... $20 bucks (fake ss money of course) says that A Z H A R is really ignite

Comment

nn2 was like 'wtf a newbie owns final now'

Comment

I want to make a squad that likes to pretend to be -Final-
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

They even wrote -Final- on their TWD info page.
                sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Send
                  I heard A Z H A R payed 40.00$ for the squadname
                  He keeps trying to "buy" Warpath off me. Last time he tried to get it for $100
                  Warpath

Comment

Originally posted by nemiseph
                    sell it

Originally posted by Stabwound
                    They even wrote -Final- on their TWD info page.
                    haha yeah just checked that (here)

Comment

omfg sell it yesterday
                      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

um, sell it you muthafucka

Comment

i got invited by ignite to join too
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Remember when someone made -F|INAL-?

Comment

ahahah Go check their twd profile now... Someone has written "posers" after -f-

A lil bit of power goes a long way =)
                              audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                              DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                              Azreal> LOloL
                              cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Working...
                              X