• Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for TWD

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...230#post231230
    Winner of TWDL Scrotals
    Winner of TWT Melee
    Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

good idea but you should quote it instead of posting the link
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Ok:

Maybe we can integrate the older TWT system (pyramid system) into the TWD system.

Also: I am kind of disappointed in TWD in one way. It was originally introduced as replacement for TWT, but I dont consider them the same. Despite of the way of challenging squads, TWD isnt the same in a competitive way. I used to look out for TWT, as a fun league until TWL started. I remember squads wanted to win TWT, or at least enjoying playing it. TWD is like allways there, and sometimes scores get reset, but I dont consider it as a real league before TWL. Its more like watching your points and your ranking, instead of playing your competitors to get in, which was the case in TWT. You had to beat the squads that were before you or on the same level if I recall correctly. (challengewise)

Peace

dont get me wrong: TWD is a very great system to keep the squads entertained every day, but I think something should be changed when it comes to the leaguefeatures, as in qualifying for TWL.
      Winner of TWDL Scrotals
      Winner of TWT Melee
      Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

yeah it is not really something u want to win.. i don't know what and how to change, but i think i have to agree here
        Code:
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
        1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
        1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
        1:lnx> kk
        1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Working...
        X